No announcement yet.

Possible new PBEM - Forced Victory Conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think submissives would still be allowed... but the only problem is, there isn't really an option for a human player to remain a submissive.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Well, I think some kind of "Team up or I will destroy you" pact could work, and would likely stay enforceable. If the "vassal" gets so strong that he can regain an independent foreign policy, that's the oppressor's fault. If treated well, the vassal might not even want to - helping someone else to victory (to some people) might be more fun than elimination.

Oh, and is this game happening? Is there room for me (as Lal)?

Comment

i think googlie might be on vacation, not sure.

true, if someone decides to let his vassal get too strong or influenced by another faction, it is his own fault.

Comment

Good points on the vassal thing...

Yeah, Googlie's gone missing, kind of waiting for him with a need for help on the team game 2 which has stalled, but then we're also waiting for Knowhow to come back from vacation as well.

Comment

well, i guess i'll have to bump this thread up occassionaly, like i've been doing.

Comment

well I'm back here too.
              It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

bump
                It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

*grumbles something about all the bumping going on...*

Comment

Modified from Googlie's original idea.

I was thinking about a 3 player forced victory smacx game, where each player has 2 factions under control.

UofP and Cyborgs = transcendence
                    Gaians and Cult = green conquest (use mainly worms and fungus)
                    combo of believers, spartans, hive or pirates = military conquest
                    morgan and pks = econ for morgan or supreme leader for lal

the reason why morgan and pks have 2 ways to victory, is that they seem the hardest to achieve.

here's the thread: http://64.246.32.51/~admin1/forums/s...threadid=58185

Comment

I'm still here (it's a long time I don't post, but definitively here) waiting for this game to start
                      ------------------------
                      HenryMad
                      ------------------------

Comment

smhfan86, I like your ideal of 3 players playing 2 factions. With only 3 players the turns should move along. I would be interested in playing UofP and Cyborgs = transcendence.

Also if the other game needs a 6 player or wants a 7th player I will take what ever is left over. Not sure how many are already singed up.

SL3

Comment

I can't even remember what I originally signed up for now... I think it was Morgan... *sighs*

Comment

I signed up for Gaians or Cult

Comment

Working...
                            X