Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Planetfall: Humanity's New Challenge (turn reporting thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are we stuck? I really liked this game!

Comment

Hi Spasmofit,
      I E-Mailed Googlie (the organizer for this game) this morning basically saying exactly what you said. I essentially stated that, with what Black Sunrise posted above, that he would not be back and that we should resolve as to how to proceed. I know from posts by Black Sunrise regarding the state of his situation, that he was not doing too well in this game. I vote that, if possible, we turn Black Sunrise's faction over to an AI. What say you and wgabrie?

D

Comment

If you can do that, do it... That's ok by me.

Comment

The faction could be saved, with a lot of luck, but it's more likely that a recently discovered neighbor will roll over them.

Comment

I wouldn't mind playing both my faction and Black Sunrise's one. I wouldn't lose the game if his faction went belly up, and his turn is after mine, so I could play both turns in one sitting for faster play.
            Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

wgabrie, sure! as long as you go at war with yourself every 50 turns or if you merge the two factions in 50 turns tops!!!

just kidding!
              I'm sure everyone will be fine with that... makes the game more challenging.

Comment

I concur: if what Black Sunrise says is true, then the PK faction will soon be eliminated, and any benefit gained for wgabrie (credits?/ techs?)will be offset for Spasmofit and myself by getting this game rolling again!

Black Sunrise: since your still monitoring, can you forward the turn, password, and your synopsis to wgabrie? Also, I'm really sorry to see you going. I can't tell you how much I have missed our verbal sparrings here on-line: you have truely brought out the best and worst of me here. If you ever get back into this game, look me up, as I'd love to get another game going with you. Take care, my friend.

D

Comment

The deal is complete. Turn to Darsnan.

Comment

Turn received from the Peace Keeper/ Morganic Hegemony. Turn pushed to Chariman Spasmofit

Comment

Turn to Darsnan.

Comment

wow - 2 turns within the hour! This now brings our daily average for this game to 0.1 turns/ day!

Turn to Spasm

Comment

Three turns. Your one turn plus my two turns.

Comment

2131: Turn to myself, Turn to Darsnan.

Comment

turn to spasm.

Comment

Here we go again, turn to Darsnan.

Comment

Working...
                                X