• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2155 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi.

Congrats on the PTS, Gregurabi.

(I smell Turkey... I'm getting hungry.... go LIONS! Trash the pack!)

Comment

• 2156 to Flubber

Comment

• 2156 to paul
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2156 to Randy

Comment

• Turn to Gregurabi.

-------------------
              Personal log, Col. Northswordsman:

Finally, contact made with another faction. I have initated contact with Comm. Gregurabi in the hopes that he and I can agree on a truce, at least. Going back to our conversations onboard the Unity, I found him reasonable, if a bit misguided on ideals. I hope we can reach a compromise, and perhaps, some trade, which would not hurt. I am particularly anxious to acquire the commlinks of other factions if at all possible.

Comment

• We welcome the Spartan peace overtures. Greetings, Colonel; I'm pleased to see that your people are prospering. I've heard much about your terraforming projects.

(Turn 2157 to Flubber.)

Comment

• 2157 to paul

The university welcomes the hints of peaceful meetings that can sometimes be heard on the comm. We hope to join the gretaer community of nations soon and would welcome peaceful interaction
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2157 to Randy

Comment

• TUrn to Gregurabi.

===============================
                      Spartan News Net Special Report:

The Peacekeeping faction and the Spartans have signed a Peace Treaty, along with an exchange of Planetary Data and other information. I sincerely hope this treaty prospers both sides equally. It is good to confirm that we are not the only successful and prosperous survivors of Humanity on this odd world. Oh, we had rumors, and hints of contact, but to confirm that other factions were doing well... that is another whole ball game. We do have reports that there is another faction nearby. We shall have to locate them.

Personally, it was good to see the Commissioner doing well. He looks like he has weathered the years nicely. Sad to see that he still holds to his misguided ideals, but I would rather have him nearby than some others, such as the unethical Zakharov. Who wants a madman inventing all sorts of unholy things nearby to spring on us unawares?

Comment

• Deep in STUDY HALL, the chancellor and a friend are enjoying a cup of coffess

" Sergei, you study psychology, maybe you can explain this . . . its snippets and parts of Spartan public comm traffic, we think . Read these extracts that we have reconstructed . . . They seem to indicate that I am unethical and a madman . . . how can a people I have never met, hate me so ?"

"Its impossible to say but perhaps as survivalists they distrust your quest for knowledge. all we know for certain is that it cannot be distaste borne out from recent events. This must be a long-standing hatred based on stereotypes and misinformation. For you to be even mentioned after 57 years with no contact with the Spartans indicates deep-rooted prejudice"

" So there is nothing I can do?"

" What could you do? You have not interacted with them one bit for 57 YEARS and they still hate you enough to villify you on the news. Given that attitude, do you really think ANYTHING you could do would make them happy. All I can say is, exercize caution when you meet these folks"

Comment

• 2158 to the oft-maligned University of Planet

Comment

• 2158 to paul

Comment

• 2158 to Randy

Comment

• 2158 to the PK's.

Home from vacation.

Comment

Working...
                                X