1812:Rematch, turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY 2117 to the enemy part 1
    Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

My2117 received from OpFor and passed on to Friendly Team Bravo
      "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
      "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

...and passed back into the hands of the Evil Ones.

2118 sent to SITS.

Comment

Turn 2118 to ColDark

'Goodness without wisdom always accomplished evil.'

Valentine Michael Smith in Stranger in a Strange Land

By Robert A. Heinlein
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2119 to SITS.

*Grok*

Comment

Turn 2119 to Water Brother ColDark

Qantaga - Drink Deeply
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Turn passed to Deimos

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Turn 2120 to ColDark

Comment

And on to Deimos of the enemy

Terry Pratchett

Comment

2120 to SITS.

Comment

Turn 2121 to ColDark

Comment

2121 to Deimos

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY 2121 to Qantaga of the Friendlies.
                            "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
                            "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
                            "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

2122 to the misguided team from across the pond.

Comment

Turn 2122 to fellow pond life

Comment

Working...
                                X