1812:Rematch, turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY 2104 to Deimos
    Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY2105 sent to SITS.

I had a long work day and an even longer travel afternoon/evening. Then, when I got settled, a nice ToC and a nice 1812 turn were waiting in my e-mail. So, life is good.

Comment

Turn 2105 to ColDark

Nice and relaxing!
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

I Like this game. I like the ability to work together. Thanks guys.

Now, we demand (here's me demanding ) that you bluecoats start paying us taxes immediately. I suggest that we'll start at just 5% of your income. What do you think SITS?

MY 2104 passed to Deimos

DO IT NOW!!!!

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY 2105 to Qantaga, about 5 hours ago.

Didn't you Redcoats try that one already, cirra 1774 or so? It didn't work very well, if you'll remember.

How should we reply?

We demand (here's me demanding ) that you respectfuly get stuffed.

Or face the consequences: :banned:
            "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
            "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
            "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Turn 2106 to ColDark

I think tax collection should directly relate to the ability to collect it. That should happen hopefully relatively soon!
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

MY 2106 to Deimos.

I think we'll be able to do that. And how. What say you King George?

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY 2106 to Qantaga.

I also agree that tax collection should directly relate to the ability to collect it. Bring it on! I'll give you a right good thumpin' with my bible. Backed up with several regiments of Impact Rifles, of course.

Paper wrapped in leather bound wood only does so much good against SynthMetal armor.
                  "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

2108 to SITS.

Gentlemen, we respectfully decline to pay your taxes. But, we do have a few "presents" for you if you care to drop by for a spot of tea.

Comment

Turn 2107 to ColDark.

Gifts? I like gifts!

Comment

MY 2107 to Deimos

Just to let you guys know. I am in Portugal (GMT +0) from Sunday night through Friday Night. I will still try to access my turns every NIGHT, but can't guarantee that. Probably the best thing to do is add a third email address (for the duration of next week only) and email to me there.

Use colindarra@hotmail.com and Colin.Darra@virgin.net

For that week only stop using my vistorm address.

Cheers

Colin
                        Last edited by ColDark; August 3, 2001, 09:44.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

Turn 2108 to ColDark

Comment

And lovingly crafted and posted on to Deimos. Enjoy...

While you can!

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY 2108 to Qantaga

Comment

...and 2109 back across the sea to SITS.

Comment

Working...
                                X