1812:Rematch, turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY 2113 to Deimos
    Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY2113 to Qantaga

I'd love to be able to say "Your honor, I have absolutely no idea why those brain eating worms were hiding under their desks. Honest! You may want to speak with the pest control company. I think they have been slacking off."
      "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
      "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
      "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Turn 2114 to ColDark
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

MT 2114 to Qantaga
          "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

We will not bow before your tyranny, Longshanks!

Oops...wrong century, wrong country, wrong war.

2115 sent to SITS.

Comment

Turn 2115 to ColDark

'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Oh sorry, my last post was typed up while I was rather sleep- deprived. I had been flipping through channels looking for the news and ran across Braveheart. So, it was a veiled shot at our esteemed English brethren, even though it was wrong century, wrong country and wrong war from our game.

I'll try not to post in the future without proper sleep.

Comment

Q. I knew what you meant. Longshanks was one of our good guys.

MY 2115 to Deimos.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY 2115 to Qantaga

Comment

2116 onwards to SITS.

Comment

Turn 2116 to ColDark

Comment

2116 to Deimos.

Dateline Stoke: Weather crap - it's Summer in UK Hurrah.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY 2116 to Qantaga

Comment

2117 sent to SITS.

Comment

Turn 2117 to ColDark

Comment

Working...
                                X