X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1812:Rematch, turn tracking thread

This game has now begun!

The players, in turn order, are:

This is a team game, Gaia/Pirates vs Believers/CyC. Each team has a single password to make subbing easier.

The AI factions are:
    Drones
    Hive
    UoP

and, since the poor things are up against two teams of humans, I have given them a little extra help (they already have each other's commlinks for example).

The Map is the splendid Ultimate Builder Map, designed by Dilithium Dad. Team members start reasonably close to each other.

Starting units for each player are:
    3 colony pods
    3 scouts
    The Pirate colony pods include a single sea colony pod.
    Each faction starts with 100 energy credits.

Game settings are:
    Difficulty - Thinker
    All five victory conditions - On
    Do or Die - Off
    Look First - On
    Tech Stagnation - Off
    Spoils of War - Off
    Blind Research - Off
    Intense Rivalry - Off
    No Unity Survey - On (map not visible)
    No Unity Scattering - Off (pods are scattered across the map)
    Bell Curve - On (no random events)
    Time Warp - Off
    Iron Man - Off
    Random Personalities - Off
    Random Social Agendas - Off

The Rules are the standard Apolyton Tournament rules, with the exception of Stockpile Energy in the build queue which is permitted.

The first turn, MY2101, has been mailed to Lady SITS, and passwords have been sent to the other players. I will be away rather a lot over the coming weeks, but if I am around I'll be happy to provide CMN services ... feel free to email me at misotu@hotmail.com.

Enjoy!
    Team 'Poly

Thanks a lot Misotu for putting the work in for us. Greatly appreciated!

And also thank to the others for getting this up and running - may we have a wonderful time!

Turn 2101 to Captain ColDark!
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

I would also like to add my thanks to Misotu for getting us started. I cannot imagine what must be involved to get a game like this underway. I have been in the Scenario Editor myself a few times and I must admit that I was totally lost.

Misotu, you are the best!

We are very grateful!

Comment

Tremendous Job Misotu, I would like to add my thanks too.

Now on to a new life on Chiron. Come on you REDCOATS.

MY 2101 to Deimos of those Damn Yankees
        Everyone knows that a million to one chance comes up 9 times out of 10.

Terry Pratchett

Comment

I must admit that I am getting a little concerned about the safety of the fair lady Miriam and her gentle followers. I am hopeful that their landing on Chiron was not too violent and that all have survived Planetfall.

Comment

MY 2101 to Qantaga, the Other Damn Yankee

Mis: Thanks for putting this together!
            "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
            "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
            "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Turn 2102 on to PACtMAN ColDark!
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

MY 2102 Recieved from Redcoat 1 and posted on to ... the other team

ColDark

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY2102 Operation:Keep-Away-from-the-Redcoats on track.

Operation currently under Yankee-2 control. Operation failure immenient. Turn will revert to Redcoat control soon.
                  "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Oops! I think I just spilled a little tea into the harbor.

2103 to the Gaians.

Comment

Turn on to fellow Redcoat...

Comment

MY 2103 to Deimos of the Yankees

Terry Pratchett

Comment

MY 2103 to Qantaga

Comment

2104 back across the sea.

Comment

Turn on to friend ColDark

Qantaga - if you want to send me both games in one email that would be fine for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X