• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My ISP is crap.. couldn't get my mail!

try: spasm@go.ro

Comment

That one seems ok
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

got it! playing ...

Comment

2138 to Morgan

Comment

Turn 2138 to Peacekeepers
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

My address is again the original one (spasm@xnet.ro) , but please, CC the mails to spasm@go.ro also!!!

Comment

No error msg this time - must have been a temporary glitch
                2139 to SpasmofIT
                Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

TURN!

Yeah... I'm the proud user of a Microsoft POP3 Server ;-(

Comment

2139 to Morgan.

Comment

I've not received the turn from Radagast, can you please resend? Cheers!
                      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Turn received and sent on JPJ

Comment

"i just was lying back on da roof of de rover n' lookin' at all de fungus n' thinking about all de creepy things dat could be lurking in there and me gots to wishing i wuz somewhere else,i'm not sure i musta dozed off and goodness me, the next thing i know ive woken up in ....somewhere else.

---Abu's description of how he discovered the alien psi-gate near Earthquake ridge - and teleported over 2000 kilometres to the other side of the continent after discounting the possiblity that smoking da fungus root had finally baked his noodle.

Other notable events of 2139 - The Gaian's have announced their intention to build the Human Genome Project.

2140 to Spasmofit
                          You'll get a warning that I've played this turn more than once - explorer crashed before i opened smac (i had a dozen or so windows open) and i couldn't see any option buttons. The first time i opened it i didn't even make past the password entry, the second time i made it all the way through the turn only to find i hadn't saved the file (must have clicked cancel instead of save). I feel kinda guilty about this one 'cause the first time i popped that pod i unleashed mindworms...sorry folks

PS. Another rated turn coming up !
                          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

TURN!

Let's make a rule not to apologise about relords, since noone will probably confess about using it in other sittuations besides craches...

Comment

2140 to Morgan

AC score of 60

jeez, JPJ, it's one thing if your gonna cheat; but do you need three tries to do it right??

Comment

Turn 2140 to JPJ

Sorry for the reload - I forgot to check my score so before I saved I pressed esc a number of times and it ended up not saving at, hence the reload.

My score is 76

Comment

Working...
                                X