No announcement yet.

Turn Tracking ACT051 - Second Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

miss u already rad, good luck & godspeed!
    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Turned to SITS.

Hmmm, looks like an interesting game.........

Hobbes. jcrocombe@dingoblue.net.au if you need to contact me.
      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Turn 2144 to JPJ

Sorry about the reload but it wanted to save to my CD-Rom. Heard of this before and I sorted it but I had to play my turn again...
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Hello Hobbes !
          2145 > Hive
          Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Round it goes again.

Hobbes
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

Turn 2145 to JPJ
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

'46 to the Chairman
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

'46 to the Chairman
                  ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

On to SITS once again.

Hobbes.

Comment

• Turn 2146 to JPJ

Sorry about the reload but my computer had a nervous breakdown for some reason....

Comment

• '47 to the Human Hive

Do you get any error msg. on crashing SITS ? I think i figured out why i was crashing - too many open windows cause me to run out of video page memory
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• I had a few windows open. What happened is that I loaded the game up, selected the turn and it came up CEO SITS etc but the password section below was blank and the two buttons (save+exit and OK - I think) weren't there. I exited it and rebooted my computer up and it worked but of course it was the '2nd' time I had played the turn.

The major problem I have with my computer is that I have 384meg of DDR memory on Win ME. After awhile the resources goes down and down after I use mostly IE. Now I know this is called memory leak but it seems to affecting me particularly bad. I have two lots of memory a 256meg and 128meg. I have Norton utilities installed and when I do a memory test it comes up with an error in one of them. I have tried each with only one in and the error goes but the memory leak continues - just as bad. Any ideas would be gratefully received - probably better via email as it is off topic. Cheers!

Comment

• Oh, yeah... I turned... about 7-8 hours ago.

Comment

• On to SITS.

Hobbes.

Comment

• Turn 2147 to JPJ

Comment

Working...
                                X