No announcement yet.

Turn Tracking ACT051 - Second Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you get around to sending the next turn Spasmo , could you use jonesjp@gofree.indigo.ie - my other address is giving me hassle, thx.
    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• JPJ - I suspect you mean me rather than Spasmotif. Your email address is noted.
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• Yup , Yeah , my bad...anyway it's been nearly a week , whose turn is it anyway ?
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Are we stuck? Again!
          Anyway, it's not me!

Comment

• I've not had turn 2152. SPasmofit did you get turn 2152 and send it off? Who did you send it to?
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• Sorry for delay will post tommorow
              JP
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• ^ Sorry was posting from a cybercafe in Amsterdam ,back home now , it appears to me that Hobbes either didn't get 2102 or he hasn't passed it on, I've sent him a priv msg. re this.
                SpasmofIT it may be a good idea to re-send the turn to him anyway ?
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• I've posted to SPasmofit asking him to send his turn again. Have you heard from HObbes?

Comment

• Nope , not a whisper, I'm going to mail Radagast and ask him does he want to rejoin , otherwise i think it's time to find a replacement , agreed ?
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• Sorry but I can't resend! (lost all of my old turns)

Please, someone else resend!

Comment

• I've sent an email to HObbes as he is still acitve on the boards. I still have turns 2147-2151 inclusive. Lets give it a day and see what happens.

Comment

• Got an email from HObbes and he pointed out he sent turn 2151 to me. I then sent it on to JPJ. Looking at the board it is then it got lost. JPJ can you resend it to SPasmofit again? I'll post you my last turn to you just in case it got lost. Cheers!

Comment

• I always keep the last save in my game folder - so no need to replay

2152 resent to Spasmofit
                            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

• turn

Comment

• On to SITS.
                                If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X