X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2251 to Horus

Comment

• 2251 to the Drones
      The story of your life is not your life it is your story.

Comment

• Turn 2252 to Paul
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• 2252 to Horus

Comment

• Turn sent.

Guys, I am really impressed with our turn rate at the moment. Not that I don't want to continue this game (although a bit tilted powerbalance I migth say), but I would like to play another game with you two and another fast player.

I guess it would help the turn rate if the fourth player is stationed in Europe.

But perhaps your are preparing for Civ. III already, clearing the field so to speak.

Comment

• Turn 2252 to Paul

Announcing the building of Clinical Immortality.

Horus - Sounds like a good idea to me - although my turn rate will be going down a bit in a couple of weeks time when I return to work.
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• 2253 to Horus. I wouldn't mind another game with you. We certainly have a nice turn-around rate.

Comment

• No kidding.

2253 to SITS.

Comment

• Turn 2254 to Paul

You don't want to increase commerace rates?

Comment

• I thought I voted yes? My first birthday guests are arriving, so I can't play the turn now.

Comment

• I didn't realise you were that young!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus
                          [...] but I would like to play another game with you two and another fast player.

I guess it would help the turn rate if the fourth player is stationed in Europe.
                          Well, I am in Europe, am not in very many games at the moment and think I should be able to do pretty fast turnarounds, so if you are willing, I could join you?

We would need a CMN, but that should be doable... Googlie or Aredhran might be willing?

Oh, and happy birthday, Paul!

Comment

• 2254 to Hours.

So, how young did you think I was, SITS?

And I could certainly live with Tau Ceti as a fourth player for our new game. I had been thinking about some players and his name did come up, although I thought he might be busy organising the tournament and I wasn't sure if he would have the time to play.

Comment

• I didn't think you were one year old!

And happy birthday...

Tau Ceti would be more than fine by me.

Comment

• Sure Tau Ceti is more than enough for me. Congrats to Paul!

The turn sent.

As far as I am concerned the new game could start asap.

Comment

Working...
                                X