No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT033, fourth thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2236 to Horus. We noticed Drone units in our territory. Don't let that happen again.

Comment

Turn sent

We have noticed Drone expansion towards our territory. Regarding the Drone's habit of annhiliating its neighbours, we would be pleased to see that expansion stop rigth now.
      The story of your life is not your life it is your story.

Comment

Turn 2137 to Paul

Drone units have been withdrawn. It amazed me how far my forces could reach. Even as far as some core bases. Wow!

Not sure what numbers you are processing PF Horus but I'm not aware of expanding anywhere near you. The Drones are merely expanding to unclaimed lands. Surely you cannot protest against this? Especially as the bases both of you have taken from Hive are much more of a threat. Maybe it would be best for mutual security that these bases were returned to the Hive? It would ensure that tensions do not escalate in that region.

Please note the building of The Theory of Everything.
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2237 to Horus

Comment

Turn 2238 to the Tutor.

Please also note the building of The Living Refinery and The Pholus Mutagen.
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2238 to Horus

Comment

Turn sent.

Please note the Cyborg Autumn Festival. .

Comment

Turn 2239 to CEO Paul

Comment

2239 to Horus

Comment

• Not received. Be sure to senf the turn to both my adresses.

Comment

• It was sent to both addresses as always. I just sent it again.

Comment

• Turn 2240 to Paul

I wish for us to sign a Planet-Buster non-proliferation treaty. I note that the Hive is building one and I will try my best to make sure it isn't built.

Comment

• 2240 to Horus

Comment

• Hear hear; sounds good, as I can't build them ... yet.

Comment

• Turn 2241 to Paul

How about you Paul? Are a M.A.D. person?

Comment

Working...
                                X