• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2232 to Horus

Comment

Turn sent.

And as a comment to the one who is JUST (a) Foreman

Our faction is going well, but not as well as your faction Foreman. Would you like the gap a bit wider between your strong faction and my weak one?
      The story of your life is not your life it is your story.

Comment

Turn 2233 to Paul

I personally don't wish for the gap to get any wider - certainly not as wide as the gap between yourself and CEO Paul in about 10 years times....

Foreman SITS - "I'm a man not a number"
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Turn not received. Please send again.

Comment

Turn re-sent
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2233 to Horus

Comment

Turn sent to number 181761630

Comment

Turn 2234 to CEO Paul

The Hive have entered into an agreement to become a nation within my nation. With his promise of devotion I offer him security with a formal pact which I pledge to defend him via my mighty forces.

I forsee an even greater break through in Technology with two tech's discovered in the last year and three more projected for the next.

Comment

2234 to Horus.

Now that the Hive has gained the protection of the Drones, we attempted to end our vendetta with them. Unfortunately the Chairman was not very cooperative and demanded that we end our pact with the Consciousness. This was of course unacceptable, so we were unable to end our vendetta.

We hope that Foreman SITS can persuade the Chairman to end his vendetta against the Morganite faction and our Cyborg allies. We wouldn't want to have to completely eradicate the Hive in order to end this vendetta.

Comment

Double post

Comment

Turn sent.

Well the man on the chair, mr Yang, don't want to talk to me. Well if the representant of the worker Union, Foreman SITS, could talk to the management and arrange some treaty then everything is alrigth. Otherwise We Cyborgs and the Hive will be at vendetta still.

Btw, I'll be away this weekend.

Comment

Turn 2235 to CEO Paul

I have requested Mr. Hive to cease his vendetta's against the both of you but unfortunately he does't seem to understand the nature of his factions relationship with me. So in the meanwhile as I try to educate him I am willing to accept actions in self-defence, but I cannot accept any action against his bases or against non-combat units. I hope this will be considered a fair and JUST compromise. Although if I was in CEO Paul's shoes I'm not sure I would so hasty as to turn down his wise request.

Oh, you can also gaze in wonder at The Universal Translator. No Scribes allowed.

Comment

2235 to Horus.

One Hive combat unit was destroyed near a Morganite base. We also had to destroy a Hive former that was parked on a monolith inside a Morganite base radius, preventing Morganite workers from working on that monolith.

Comment

Turn sent.

Comment

Turn 2236 to Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X