No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT033, fourth thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As the Drones in the border base found out that the PF were about to sell them to the Drones, they went disgruntled - very so.

The Govenor couldn't even reach his jets with his staff, the jets were overtaken by the Drones in the city - needless to say the PF haven't heard of him yet. The Para-Drone unit outside the city were brougth into the base by celebrating city drones.

Nevertheless, the gloriuos Foreman did indeed pay a meager sum of credits for the base, at least as compension for the grounded jets in the city.

So if I understand the Foreman rigth, then no one should settle 'behind' (a liberal use of the term 'border' was used by the Foreman) any front base of any faction and in no case on the other factions continent - we the PF are happy with this agreement.

Turn sent.
    The story of your life is not your life it is your story.

Comment

• 2247 to Horus

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• Turn to the cheeky CEO Paul

Horus - would say that was about right. We should avoid settling on other peoples continents but as long as the base isn't built inside someone elses border than that should be ok. Not sure what you meant by your message in the dilplomancy screen - you cancel the pact with me at anytime.
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• 2248 to Horus. Sorry about the intrusion, I accidentally hit the wrong key when that rover was patrolling.

Comment

• Not a problem.

I was in a bit of a rush before and forgot to mention the building of the Nano Factory and the shuffling off the mortal coil of the Gaians. They decided to declare a vendetta on me which was unfortunate. I was hoping they would know when to give in but they didn't.
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• What I meant in the dip. screen was that the random factor (random Drone take over - due to riots - of the base I just was about to trade) were very well tuned to the political events which occured - fun indeed. The second base the Cyborgs looses this game due to riots, the first one went to the Cult - a good casus belli to the war we Cyborgs exterminated them in.

Haven't got the turn yet.

Comment

• So you took the money under false pretense? I think we have more in common than you think....

Comment

• Turn 2249 to Paul

Comment

• 2249 to Horus

Comment

• Turn sent

"false pretense" saaay noo more!

Well what's a PF supposed to do

Newsflash: the promising pact of the brains and the muscles,as the headlines called the Cyborg - Drone pact, came to an end after just some few months. The reason was that insurgency Drones (ethnic Cyborgs) took the opportunity to revolt. A leading rebel said that "with the pact, borders no longer matter". The Prime Function declared the pact void, in order to avoid further unrest.

Comment

• Turn 2250 to CEO Paul

I would like to announce the building of the Space Elevator, the Self-aware Colony and I think I forgot to mention The Network Backbone from the previous turn. Just so many of them at the moment. Sorry!

Happy to see the borders between our nations being validated.

Comment

• 2250 to Horus. I apologize for the jet that was stranded in Drone territory because of a navigational error by the pilot.

Comment

• Turn(ed)

Hear hear way to go Foreman

Comment

• Turn 2251 to CEO Paul

And the building of the Nethack Terminus.

Comment

Working...
                                X