No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT033, fourth thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2241 to Horus. I'm not a M.A.D.-man, so I'd say that Yang should not be allow to build a PB.

Comment

• Turn 2242 to Paul

Are you willing to sign a treaty forbidding the building of PB's?
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• 2242 to Horus.

I am willing to sign such a treaty if the Cyborgs will also sign it.

Comment

• Turn 2243 to Paul

The undersigned hereby agree not to build any Planet-Busters

Foreman SITS - The Just
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• 2243 to Horus.

The undersigned hereby agrees not to build Planetbusters.

CEO Paul

Comment

• Turn 2244 to Paul

Comment

• 2244 to Horus

Comment

• Turn sent
                  The story of your life is not your life it is your story.

Comment

• Turn 2245 to CEO Paul

We, the drones are gravely concerned at the expansion of PF Horus into our homeland. This will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form. Unless this matter is resolved then the Drones will be forced to defend their Motherland. Let us pray for a peaceful outcome.

The Gaians decided to pick a fight with the peace loving drones. I suspect the conflict won't last long.

Comment

• 2245 to Horus

Comment

• Paul, you sent me 2244 over again.

To quote the Foreman, when we Cyborgs found out that the peasantdrones were settling nearer and nearer the Cyborgs:

Not sure what numbers you are processing PF Horus but I'm not aware of expanding anywhere near you. The Drones are merely expanding to unclaimed lands. Surely you cannot protest against this?

Are you, Foreman, telling us that all unclamied land is yours for the taking alone? We would find such a thougth a bit revolting.
                        The story of your life is not your life it is your story.

Comment

• As you quoted 'Unclaimed lands' - land within someone borders is not unclaimed. The base I built was not in anyone's border and it was an unhabitated island whereas your base is in my border, on my continent and behind my base. That land is claimed by the borders of the Drones. I have no problem at all if someone wishes to build on unclaimed land even if it pushes my borders back but I find it completely unacceptable if someone builds inside my borders. I have not done that and I have no plans to do so.

I placed a unit outside your base and even though I could have broken my treaty with you I chose not to. I hope you can find a way to ensure the peace between us for I wish to make it absolutely clear that your base remaining there will put the peace under a grave threat.

Foreman SITS

Comment

• You replied to the mail I sent you this morning, but I have sent 2245 again. It must have been lost somewhere or maybe it was delayed.

Comment

• Turn 2246 to Paul

Hopefully we have found a way forward in the border dispute...

Comment

• 2246 to Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X