Turns of AXT042 game, second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walt
    Are you sure where I am ?? I guess process of elimination provides a good clue.

2168 is done and gone to the cult.

Comment

turn 2169 to tench

"The planet is calling, the eradication shall begin"

prophets words
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Um, excuse me, knowhow, you sent the turn to me.

I'll go back to AXT049 now and patiently wait for my turn.
        "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

the mistake has been taken cared of.

turn 2169 to tench

Comment

Year 2169 to Walt.
            _______

Sure feels great to finally extend past the oceanic boundaries of our Gaian continent. This marks a major milestone for our society. Our isolation can no longer be enforced by the vastness of the Chiron seas, and we must venture forth and locate the other civilizations around the world.

It would be wise for us to learn and study the Earth history of Christopher Columbus, Ferdinand Magellan, and the age of the explorers. Our present age is remarkably similar to that historic age.

Comment

2169 to cbn.

____

Morgan searched for something witty to write in his journal. He was drawing a blank. Oh well. He chalked it up to a long day at the office. Tired, he closed the book, shut off the light, and left for home and bed.

Comment

2169 is done-- The swinging 70s begin as a new day dawns on the cult

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

turn 2170 to tench

Comment

Year 2170 to Walt.

Comment

• 2170 'round again to cbn.

Comment

• We have raced through 2170 and 2171 goes on to the Cult

-------------------------------------------

CBN was happy with the increased contact with other factions. he hoped that a golden age of peaceful diplomacy was about to begin.

Comment

• turn 2171 to tench

Comment

• Year 2171 to Walt.
                            _______

Traditionally, economic and civilized progress has to come at the expense of environmental awareness. However, we have finally developed an economic system which results in a "win-win" scenario between humans and nature. For lack of a better name, we call it "Green" economics, and it provides us not only with a much stronger Centauri Empathy, but also increased efficiency and much less waste. Finally we are able to achieve a no-waste Paradigm Economy, one that puts efficiency at its peak. (Incidentally, Green economics resemble the philosophies and habits of the ancient American Sioux nation of old Earth.)

The heightened ecological wisdom conferred by Green economics also give our soldiers their best chances at communicating with the native mind worms, including the new seafaring variety named "Isle of the Deep." Long have we strove to cooperate with the native wildlife, as opposed to compete, and now I am proud to say that we have finally reached that point.

The only downside of Green economics is perhaps harsher living arrangements, which may contribute to an increase in mortality and a slowdown in population growth. However, my colleagues say they are developing ways to achieve sporadic "Population Booms" to counteract this very problem. Stay tuned ...

Comment

• 2171 to cbn.

_____

The early negative incentives to Morganite researchers are now paying off. Motivated researchers are producing technological dividends. Nevertheless, we continue to strive in vain for those technologies that will allow us to exploit without limit the productive qualities of our territory.

Perhaps further incentivization is required...

Comment

• Turn 2171 is done and sent to the fungus-lover

Comment

Working...
                                X