No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT042 game, second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Yall, I just wanted to give yuns a friendly shout out.

Daytrippin

Comment

Fellow AXT042 players,

I have previously announced that I will be away july and august. daytrippin here (above) will be the man to substitute for me during those months. Hopefully you guys don't mind.

I will send you all his email soon, and viceversa.
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Works for me. Welcome!

2161 to cbn.

Comment

Year 2161 to Walt.

Comment

2161 to knowhow2-- 2162 dawns
            -----------------------------------------

Welcome daytripping !! I appreciate your advance planning in securing a replacement alan.

Comment

turn 2162 to tench

Comment

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Five more hours before I can play it . . .

But cbn, you should get it by 8:45 your time.

Comment

Okay, a little later than I intended, but . . .

2162 to cbn.

Comment

Year 2162 to Walt.

Comment

2162done -- 2163 dawns for the cult

----------------------------------------------------------

Foreman cbn spoke with his advisers

" we know that there are several factions out there that we have not met and are not therefore able to discern their intentions. I am worried though, as word has reached me that some factions are building a secret project that only has military applications, the "Command Nexus". We must be prepared in case such factions are hostile and warlike. Send our explorers to every corner of this land to meet them in an effort to make peaceful diplomatic contact. Also, the ministry of defense should increase the number of patrols conducted around our frontiers. We hope for peace but must be prepared for those that might be aggressive."

Comment

turn 2163 to tench

Comment

Year 2163 to Walt.
                          _______

"We've had another success in capturing more mind worm boils. Although our control over the existing mind worm boils is tenuous as best, we have no reason to fear losing control as long as we continue dedicating sufficient supplies for our worm trainers.

"Meanwhile, our forest planting programs are continuing according to schedule. We have diverted some of our Formers to Virgin Soil, our newest base, in order to clear away the abundant xenofungus and replace them with forest. Of course, we will not eliminate all fungus, for our society has been successful in harvesting the fungus and obtaining vast nutrient resources. However, we sense that Planet favors forest planting over human-made constructs like farms, solar collectors, or mines."

Comment

2163 to cbn.

Comment

The year 2163 has ended- 2164 to the cult

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foreman cbn presided over the celebration. "Today we acknowledge the contribution and accomplishment of so many workers in completing the worlds first Planetary Transit System. Faster and easier travel will allow our bases to grow more quickly and will also result in more content citizens in small outlying towns as they will be able to return to larger centres more frequently. I salute the workers for your achievement.

Comment

turn 2164 to tench

"We been observing those three holes now for a few years and our techniciens have yet to discover their functions."

[This message has been edited by knowhow2 (edited May 17, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
                                X