No announcement yet.

New 3 Player SMAC(X) Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - playtesting done, dumped you all on arid start tiles just 'cos you have formers to bail you out (take that!!!)

I'll assign passwords in the next 60 minutes or so, and the game is on

G.
    Last edited by Googlie; April 23, 2004, 21:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
      I'll assign passwords in the next 60 minutes or so, and the game is on

G.
      I don't see a reason to change my password now, so just assign me the usual.

btw I hope your sending the first turn to either myself or ChairmanSlick, as I'm sure Chaunk has been tucked into his personal bed by his obedient accolytes long ago, and is currently pleasantly dreaming of EC's slowly drifting up to his Big Private Bank in the Sky....

D

Comment

D - I've e-mailed you to find out which of the 4 passwords I have on file for you is "the usual"

Turn order is:

Hive & UoP - ChairmanSlick (who's e-mail addy i need)
        Morgan & Believers - Chaunk
        Pirates & Gaians - Darsnan
        Data Angels - Sinder Roze (playing herself)

Rules are:

G.

Comment

D - I've e-mailed you to find out which of the 4 passwords I have on file for you is "the usual"

G.
          Holy Crap! I can't believe you still have my old "PHNC" password!?! Thats 2 years old now! If I'd known this I'd have been more clear in my reply. Sorry about that.

Anyways, password choice sent.

D

Comment

my email is

sgtslick_aus@hotmail.com

Comment

Hive 2101 has been sent to ChairmanSlick.

I playtested for 30 years, and Roze was holding her own, so I think you'll enjoy her as an AI adversary

Do you want a separate thread started?

Oh - tweaks

I started Roze with the same 3 pods, formers and scouts, but set up her HQ with a couple of facilities already built and a surprise or 2 in reserve.

The Empath Guild has been disabled.

(Darsnan, I inadvertently found a small AI tweak that I'll leave you to discover - I've applied it on a small scale here, but if successful it could make for some formidablel AI factions in future scenarios)

GGLIE

Comment

Do you want a separate thread started?
                I can do that.

(Darsnan, I inadvertently found a small AI tweak that I'll leave you to discover - I've applied it on a small scale here, but if successful it could make for some formidablel AI factions in future scenarios)
                Is this your way of getting me back for my AI Miriam flaming all your worms in "Search for New Eden 2"?

Anyways, look forward to playing the game - thanx for setting this up for us, Googlie!

D

Comment

Turn tracking thread has been started here . Please post turnage, trashtalking, and other important things into this thread.

D

Comment

Working...
                  X