Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darsnan
    replied
    Turn tracking thread has been started here . Please post turnage, trashtalking, and other important things into this thread.

D

Leave a comment:

• Darsnan
    replied
    Originally posted by Googlie
    Do you want a separate thread started?
    I can do that.

(Darsnan, I inadvertently found a small AI tweak that I'll leave you to discover - I've applied it on a small scale here, but if successful it could make for some formidablel AI factions in future scenarios)
    Is this your way of getting me back for my AI Miriam flaming all your worms in "Search for New Eden 2"?

Anyways, look forward to playing the game - thanx for setting this up for us, Googlie!

D

Leave a comment:

• Googlie
    replied
    Hive 2101 has been sent to ChairmanSlick.

I playtested for 30 years, and Roze was holding her own, so I think you'll enjoy her as an AI adversary

Do you want a separate thread started?

Oh - tweaks

I started Roze with the same 3 pods, formers and scouts, but set up her HQ with a couple of facilities already built and a surprise or 2 in reserve.

The Empath Guild has been disabled.

(Darsnan, I inadvertently found a small AI tweak that I'll leave you to discover - I've applied it on a small scale here, but if successful it could make for some formidablel AI factions in future scenarios)

GGLIE

Leave a comment:

• ChairmanSlick
    replied
    my email is

sgtslick_aus@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Darsnan
    replied
    D - I've e-mailed you to find out which of the 4 passwords I have on file for you is "the usual"

G.
    Holy Crap! I can't believe you still have my old "PHNC" password!?! Thats 2 years old now! If I'd known this I'd have been more clear in my reply. Sorry about that.

Anyways, password choice sent.

D

Leave a comment:

• Googlie
    replied
    D - I've e-mailed you to find out which of the 4 passwords I have on file for you is "the usual"

Turn order is:

Hive & UoP - ChairmanSlick (who's e-mail addy i need)
    Morgan & Believers - Chaunk
    Pirates & Gaians - Darsnan
    Data Angels - Sinder Roze (playing herself)

Rules are:

G.

Leave a comment:

• Darsnan
    replied
    I'll assign passwords in the next 60 minutes or so, and the game is on

G.
    I don't see a reason to change my password now, so just assign me the usual.

btw I hope your sending the first turn to either myself or ChairmanSlick, as I'm sure Chaunk has been tucked into his personal bed by his obedient accolytes long ago, and is currently pleasantly dreaming of EC's slowly drifting up to his Big Private Bank in the Sky....

D

Leave a comment:

• Googlie
    replied
    LOL - playtesting done, dumped you all on arid start tiles just 'cos you have formers to bail you out (take that!!!)

I'll assign passwords in the next 60 minutes or so, and the game is on

G.
    Last edited by Googlie; April 23, 2004, 21:23.

Leave a comment:

• Darsnan
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaunk
    Well, yeah in CGN 6 there was some "unfinished business" between me and D, but in CGN10, we won (or at least he & my replacement KK did.) So you could experience fighting and/or collaborating in the game...

My money's on fighting though

C
    So to cut to the chase, why I think what Chaunk is trying to say is it probably wouldn't be a good thing to get caught between us, as if you are then either your gonna end up being a speed bump for both of us, or else a lesson in anatomical dissection.....

My Gaian empathic sense tells me Googlie is almost complete with his playtesting, and we will shortly be bound for Planetfall. Hope you all payed Googlie some EC's for a sweet landing spot, like I did!

D

Leave a comment:

• ChairmanSlick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Chaunk
    replied
    Well, yeah in CGN 6 there was some "unfinished business" between me and D, but in CGN10, we won (or at least he & my replacement KK did.) So you could experience fighting and/or collaborating in the game...

My money's on fighting though

C

Leave a comment:

• ChairmanSlick
    replied
    --- o, and i don't care bout name but if u want me to pick i choose : "unfinished business"

Leave a comment:

• ChairmanSlick
    replied
    man, pbem seems like such a strange world to me...

but really; getting rid of EG etc. really does seem sensible, if not a lil strange...

= )

map sounds great!

thanks a lot googlie u seem like ur putitng in some hard yards -- and sequential turns is what i was presuming.. i think the fact that u would have to send and recieve twice for one turn to be completed seems farkin dumb.

so lets get started... i feel kinda please i'm on the outskirts of a personal vendetta between u two --- meanwhile i'll just lap up the techs... muhahahaha

o what ..more techs---- thanks you--

o what.. theres still fighting...

o what... i win... gee that was good!

Leave a comment:

• Googlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaunk
    Large map, 50-70% water? I'd prefer as close to 50% as possible please, with the pirates on board. Otherwise there's way too much of an advantage for them there.
    My maps tend to err on the more land side of the % anyway (as I tweak the maps, add island strings and swamps, etc etc)

So I'd expect it to be closer to the 50% than the 70%

G.

Leave a comment:

• Chaunk
    replied
    Unfinished business please, although the irony of CGN 6, Part Deaux on poly should escape no one Let's let Mr Slick decide.

With regard to your infiltration by 2137, I plan on having probe defenses up and running by 2127, so you'd better be infiltrating me first

C

Leave a comment:

Working...
X