No announcement yet.

Yang is a fraud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hive is worthless and weak.... when I am forced to shove them to their knees to revel in the glory of their true leader! Aki-Zeta shall never fall! Who cares if I only have three offensive land units fighting right now? I will overcome all the other six factions! Already three have fallen to my few troops... haven't lost any yet either! I'm sorry, but even though Yang's philosphy is sound, he applies it wrong.... and loses the war. In the end of SMAC, Diedre wins, with the University's help, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by obstructor
      It is sad that they are people who talk one and do another like Yang.
      Yes, this is a universal thing. It is gravely sad.

There are better totalitarian systems.
      NO COMMENT
      ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
      ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

whoops
        i just posted after reading the first page, while not realising that there are 3 pages...
        ... This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality...
        ... Pain is an illusion...

Comment

In the end of SMAC, Diedre wins, with the University's help
          and if you go by the book its Yang who saves Dee at the expense of his own life.
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

huh?
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
            X