MY 2159 Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some miscellaneous moves as we finish up the turn:
    • FL's crypteia (currently in Tegea harbour) moves upriver to the rivers' confluence to move down to Mendelev College
    • SC2's probe continues to shadow the Uni Colony pod for protection
    • Disco Volante moves south and waves to the Invincible crew in passing (Invincible will reach the PK naval yards at Great Refuge next turn then wait a turn to heal)
    • Pegasus moves to a small peninsula and disembarks R-112 to pop a pod there - we pop a Battle Ogre Mk I. Reload on to 'Peg and move south, stopping adjacent to another juicy landpod
    • SCC GeneralTacticus upgraded to missile, still syntharmored
    • Used FB's crawler to protoype a plasma unit then retired it. Changed production to a missile rover (1 turn but needing only 11 minerals from the 18 mineral base) So I moved the crawler working the forest mine thru Rio Grande, homing it there, to work the 7 mineral mine and then moved that mine's crawler to the Forested mine. result - no minerals loss at FB and an extra 7 mins this turn at RG
    • OA's missile infantryman moved thru Santiago Citadel, as suggested, and rehomed there, then continued to Gythium harbour
    • Fort Soup's Colony Pod and AU's assigned Hoplite unit now together in the yellow zone ready for PTS boom next turn
    • Disbanded MT's hoplite and spent 5 ec's to rush Missile Infantryman

Almost there now
    Attached Files

Comment

Our 2159 builds (crawlers being the default):
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's the Pegasus with its enhanced cargo (if the Gaians stumble on it they'll have a fit!!!):
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
          Here's the Pegasus with its enhanced cargo (if the Gaians stumble on it they'll have a fit!!!):
          That's horrible, AND they'll be pissed that we popped their pods for them. I'll be surprised if they don't consider this an act of war

But regardless of what the Gaians think, this was a great turn. Well played Googlie and the rest of the Junta

EDIT: Perhaps we should send the Gaians a message that a transport with troops involved in the Hive campaign (bogus codename: Operation Fly-Swatter?) is currently moving along their coast, just so they won't yell at us for being all sneaky.

Comment

Turn finalized and sent (I put Ecol eng in the trade window, "pending" with the comment "Awaiting details of the trade")

Zak lost a former to a mindworm at the end of the turn (north of Climatic Research)

Comment

Originally posted by Googlie
              Pegasus moves to a small peninsula and disembarks R-112 to pop a pod there - we pop a Battle Ogre Mk I.

Err, I mean.
              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Working...
              X