Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunspot disruption anyone?
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Darn, I'm really losing it.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Northern aproach is still safe(ish) with alternating jets covering aproaches. such a covering will soon protect our west coast size10 base also, next turn. rushed some stuff.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Turn still to the Morgans? I thought they suicided last turn?

Edit: never mind.
          Last edited by GeoModder; January 9, 2006, 12:54.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Comment

Playing the turn is academic so we can have a one day rebelion and the turn is played.
              You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
              There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Mini review of the DA tech aquisition ability: if 3 infiltrated factions that have been infiled before they researched the tech all research it, even if dead, DA get fusion. Thus no probe teams would be needed.

Running out of stuff to scrap. rushed some units etc. i overrushed on a fision tactical and after some lame ass cheating careful review of the situation, i got the minerals into a clean chaos tactical instead if it aint in the rules, it aint a cheat,right?

i also dont remember rushing a rover CP...hmm. not a unit i like,but its fusion so no harm...probably had some use for it i totaly forgot.

looks like CT is on the ball. a rushed proto type unit in first turn order city then lal the other half-finished can complete that turn...good. turned over control of a interceptor after moving it up. he can turn it into a modern fusionlaser unit and use it that way. unit dropped a morale level so will consult with gaians before sending anymore

should have dropped the pod on 33,75 i know...

situation dosnt look so bad as far as holding out goes.
                Attached Files

Comment

Amazing didn't know that. I thought with Morgan gone we would have to steal it from Yang. Yes, we have fusion.

Now if only we could get infiltration on Spartans. Maybe that's what you are also working on.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Ah, good news. Something to remember in any future DA game.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

[edited] Could someone PM the password?
                      Thanks.

addition [also edited]

Got the PW. The strategic situation is interesting. An AI faction (the Hive) has a bigger power bar than us, but is a buffer against the Spartans. Realized after looking at the older threads, the game was set up with The Hive more powerful than the human factions.
                      Last edited by vyeh; January 17, 2006, 07:46.
                      Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Thats why i wasnt concerend about getting probes in. the ability seems a bit buggy tho,so i made sure by sending some up

Now if only we could get infiltration on Spartans. Maybe that's what you are also working on.
                        Yes i hope to deliver a special package to the HSA city ASAP. I understand we cant start to win until that happens. havnt talked to gaians recently but bT\CT both know i want that

Comment

PMed

Comment

Yes i hope to deliver a special package to the HSA city ASAP. I understand we cant start to win until that happens. havnt talked to gaians recently but bT\CT both know i want that.

Of course we keep forgetting that (the HSA).
                            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Our greatest shame...
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Our greatest shame...
                                Some time ago this guy called cataphract887 proposed a plan to start a war with sparta and also infil them at the same time. seems his idea didnt meet much enthusiasm after losing a pair of dropprobes, the ruling elite didnt want to throw good money after bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X