X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Ok
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

morgan-at-the-end-of-spartan-chronicles is my mindset as i play.time to move assets and maximise\minimise risks.remember,every unit sparta kills in our ground is another that cant die protecting gaian assets,or be mass upgraded(with gaian $$$) for extra defences. drop scouts are good to save too,and ill be putting a relay base in for them(for legal drop transit) this has basicly all happaned already,just to show my reasonings.

a pair of dedicated noodles alternating could keep yang mine safe,and force S to get a sam cruiser or something...air units being rushed in both nearby cities.

i scrapped the hologram in RPS instead of the hab complex...mostly because i wasnt careful where the mousepointer actually was

named that new base after the song im listening to, between angels and insects [ ]

moving some air units to gemkas,where they can head for gaia-land

screw that satelite we need air units,and lots of em. the time it takes for just one hydrosat to repay itself is nearly infinity anyway.for a mere 10 EC(to make sure i dont miscount,im bushed) we have a chaos unit protoed, FINNALY. that base starts stockpiling mins for a fusion reactor(or are reacters protocost free,i forgot now...if so,it saves up for fusion laser protoing)
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

hmm forgot sav
        Attached Files

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Bye bye Sputnik

Comment

A Happy New Year Datajacks, before it (the game) ends.

Comment

Happy New Year O Grand Former Dictator and Affiliated Data Angels.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Happy Late New Year

You think maybe i jinxed the game by naming the title thusly? turn 2200 does seem to be the end

Comment

Well, if "our" sabotage attempts continue to go unnoticed, we won't have lost this game.

-- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Comment

Nothing to report?
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

hmm just a turn replay. i already reported what i did,before

Comment

would you like a midturn? well i didnt make one. sold useless improvements. moved some formers. moved some airplanes. moved a probe up. moved stuff around.rushed some stuff

there. your report, sir

oh yeah and i...recycled...sputnik
                          Last edited by Kataphraktoi; January 2, 2006, 22:51.

Comment

More thinking in terms of where the Spartans are atm.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

They did roughly the same thing, but insert 'moved lots of badassed troops around' and delete 'sold useless improvements'

Oh yeah, i think they have a force of airplanes near morgan

I always get extra-sarcastic when im in a good mood in all seriousness,im working on getting enough jets to blockade our 2 most vulnerable coastal cities, the hive one and the size9(i have no idea what their name is) need a pair for the size9 and a quartet for the hive base.also have a pair of probes i will drop when 1 turn away from fusion, and cover them with another jet. i may probe gaians for their latest military tech as i talked to binT about, need to get a base within airdrop range of the ruins. also pulling back some drop-scout units, they are mobile enough to escape and should be preserved for defense.

Comment

Mmm... ok.
                                The probing thing sounds weird. Why doesn't bT simply gift the tech? Saves us the risk of loosing a probe.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X