No announcement yet.

turn 2200 - the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This post has been deleted by Datajack Cata MY 2206.

Feel free to make all sorts of funny assumptions and stuff.
    Last edited by Kataphraktoi; April 13, 2006, 21:29.
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

If I were the attacker, I'd choose the appraches to kodycryptor. Distance is less, so less chance for a mishap or the situation changing before the invasion force reaches its objectives.

Recall that the Spartans having knocked us down a peg or two chose to go after Morgan. I suspect that they will go after the Gaians next.
      Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

they want to keep everyone week but fighting with everone else so a coolition does not get made against them.

Divide and conquor.
        You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
        There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Last edited by Kataphraktoi; April 13, 2006, 21:30.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Comment

Yes. See

Apparently the chopper is considered to "land" on the ocean and is vulnerable to attack.

Since this thread has posts by Geo and Herc, they can supply more details.
              Last edited by vyeh; January 29, 2006, 19:44.
              Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Comment

Be prepared for heavy patrols on the approach area's to those 2 locations.
                  PB'ing Sparta Command might help to ease the Spartan efficiency, since there faction is so widespread now. PB'ing the HSA base would be best IMO.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Last edited by Kataphraktoi; April 13, 2006, 21:34.

Comment

Yea, take HSA first...
                      Mart
                      Map creation contest
                      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Give them their just desserts.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Is anyone playing the turn?
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Thought Kata was the turn player/Emporer
                            You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                            There is a reason for everything.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X