turn 2200 - the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 2200 - the end

Some issues facing the mighty DA in the twenty-third century AD.

1.when will the S attack come,how many bad guy's,and can we defend against it? this(passive defence) in particular is not my field of expertise...in a few PBEM now,im working to destroy passive defences. my experiance sofar is,they dont count for peanuts

2.economic rebuilding

3.assisting the gaians in any way possible.

Feel free to put forth opinions for planning. notable mistakes last turn- a probe team will be in movement and not ready to drop,and a interceptor i left midair (i blame this on never not having fusion\quantum by this time-i forget how stinky their MP is) the probe shouldnt be a prob,as the hive dont have fusion(yet) note that second air unit hovering should be 20\20 fuel when turn comes up...this is a small bug\exploit.im not positive how reliable this is,but its been in steady use in cgn21

i will be using that to maintain a watch on key sectors north of our northernmost-city-that-i-forgot to know when the S attack comes.
    Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 13, 2005, 09:19.
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

We lost a plane to "friendly gameplay"?
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

we didnt lose it.its just useless for a turn

dont give me that look!

oh,and i thought of a short-term\long-term plan. likely no one will agree with it,and i need to work out some details with bT.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

That's why you're dictator now, to press your ideas down our throats.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Sort Off.
          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

I am I supposed just glad we got past 2200.

Comment

Yeah, last time it didn't take that long.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

cool. ill be carrying out my plan,and you can watch then.i sent a large message to bT on it. he replied it was to big to reply to at the moment,and would get back to me later.heh,mebbe i take things to seriously
                Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 13, 2005, 23:07.

Comment

you know....theres always Plan X. which could be fun
                  Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 14, 2005, 21:25.

Comment

that plane on 31,59 has correct fuel. i wonder why in other pbem i get a reproducable bug?

there is a marine (EG transport) at 25,29, probably for purposes of displaying ability to take morgans base.

i placed the base,and the formers continue to work on sensor.guys,guys,guys...

what with gaian (in)activity, i think this one is un-salvageable,btw.

Comment

Wouldn't it had been a joke if we could intercept that foil.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

It is just out of reach.

We must move our drop probe unit to be ready to steal fusion from Yang.

Comment

Yeah and the game is out of reach as well.

It depends on how much Gaians can do.

Comment

yes,i moved it last turn,but obvoiusly when i went and played the turn on the laptop instead,i forgot to move it

Comment

the probe will still be in position to get fusion when he gets it.i think ill move the drop-cop up there too,just too make sure. its 1 move is still OK to get into hive bases from that other hive base.alternativly,a drop probe into that forest+covered with a jet could do it

Comment

Working...
                              X