• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read turn tracking thread.

I suggest we go quietly

and start ACDG4
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Can we a least get 1 PB into Spartan territory?
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Going out with a bang? Obviously the Spartans will know the turn we built one what will happen next turn somewhere.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Does anyone know what happened to Chaos Theory? I only know what I read in this forum and the Turn Tracking thread.

btw, I thought I was helping out when I volunteered to play the Gaians turn.

Whether we go quietly or not, I don't think there will be much difference when ACDGIV starts. The thread on the next DG has been quiet.

We could get a PB into Spartan territory in a few turns. We need to move supply crawlers to a forward base. We have around 300 ec's.

Is there a way that the powers that be (the CMNs) could allow ACDGIII to be played out by the few players interested while starting the organization of ACDGIV (consensus on format and faction, writing of constitution, organization of faction, creation of map)?
          Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Discussion on aspects of ACDG4 can start in parallel, of course.

Comment

• Yes you were helping out, by like i said, i was already covering it. better keep it quiet, was my thoughts

Can we a least get 1 PB into Spartan territory?
              I have said this many times now-get the plan together and get a gaian turnplayer
              but i am not interested in doing it(the planning)
              if the game goes on i may be alternate gaian turnplayer and will assist ofcourse, but i dont have the desire to plan this out at all. sorry :/
              i have RL stuff and extensive planning to do in my other pbem

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• I have just received a pbem turn in another game from Chaos, so he is about.

Lets's get planning then.

Comment

• OK guys vote time. Gaian has surrended, do we 1v1 sparta? NOPE
                  I have this funny feeling we dont need a poll,correct?

Comment

• nope
                    You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                    There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• I'm willing to keep playing.

Comment

• You realize that is with gaians removed from the map right-?

Comment

• What happens to our planes in Gaian territory?

Comment

• We are an island faction wise and no trade.

Spartans may wait a few moves so everything is in place but the end will be the same unless we can fight the Spartans by ourselves.
                            You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
                            There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• If Gaians have surrendered, then let's call it a day.

Comment

• sorry guys i should have gotten the ball rolling a long time ago on the planetbuster angle

thats 3 aye 1 nay so i guess its offical considering current state of ACDG

Comment

Working...
                                X