No announcement yet.

turn 2200 - the end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go ahead. And it won't hurt to have a more active CMN here.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Here is the endturn.

My thoughts.

1) Get some X interceptors and penetrators to Communal Nexus.

2) Build drop supply crawlers in preparation for PBing the Spartan base near Communal Nexus.

3) Design some drop ground troops to hold that base if PBing is successful.
      Attached Files
      Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

• Have you scouted that base? When I tried that endturn last time there was a ****load of Spartan units inthere.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of units since it is 1/2 of the Spartans pincer on the Hive.

How do you scout the base legitimately? (I know we could take an old turn and send our units out and attack the base, but I'm sure that is against the rules.)

What are the defenses against PB? Am I correct that a successful PB would destroy all units in a base and halve the population, thus leaving the base open to being occupied by a ground unit?

Comment

• The easiest way (during a legit turn) is to bring a noodle next to it, check on the units inside it and make notes, and return the noodle to base.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
              Go ahead. And it won't hurt to have a more active CMN here.

Comment

• Success! :winner:
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Rats that means we have to play legit again....
                  if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• so when is that scheduled nuking of Spartans???
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest
                    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• ask the turnplayer.

*is not turnplayer *

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• CT already promised me\us his support but left the plannning to me\us. Basicly-you draw up a plan,we do it(together)

i got the impression he wasnt interested in planning anything beyond playing the turn out, and i got\am distracted by other stuff going on, and lack of interest

Comment

• So can we produce a PB or not?
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• yes

make a plan, tell it to CT, it gets done
                            thats the essense of what he told me

Comment

• I've designed and started constructing drop supply crawlers in preparation for building a PB in one turn.

If anyone wants to create a plan for PB construction, I'll carry it out.

Comment

• actually gaians were offering to make the PB, we make the plan and provide backup

Comment

Working...
                                X