• Originally posted by GeoModder
    ... crashrushing ...
    is it like speedy crashlanding?

I would like to point Rover Fusion Supply
    - Rover chassis
    - Fusion reactor
    - supply equipment
    cost 3 rows!!!
    the same as standard crawler - but 2 move points.
    Mart
    Map creation contest
    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• i can see the usefullness of a transport carrier,except we dont have nanometalurgy.

that speedy supply design has always been my long time love i think i build a dozen(or two) every game i play. im fairly well versed in crawlers as opposed to before when i didnt have a clue how to upgrade.
      Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 12, 2005, 15:58.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Darn, I'm mixing up SMAC mods here. In most of them the air cargo ability comes way sooner.

And Mart, simply meant using the existing crawlers to prototyperush a fusion Planet Buster design.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• i could load up the game in a different folder, depending on how bad we want a aircraft carrier

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• this post was deleted by Datajack Roze!
            Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 13, 2005, 08:57.

Comment

• I think they hit an earthquake back in the early game. For the rest, just bolstering I think, unless they have a retaliation agreement with the Gaians.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Mr EagerBeaver\Mr +1 has started a new turn tracking thread,and also encourages feedback their on defence

Comment

Working...
                X