X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeoModder

This is perhaps a give-away?

Oh oh.

Thank heavens Morgans discovered Fusion last year.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Bloody hell! 16 bases in 1 turn?
      We're doomed, and if Morgan is conquered we won't get Fusion through our infiltration.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Looks like Spartans found a better prey. Definitely more strategic to hit them before taking over our remnants.
        Mart
        Map creation contest
        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• my hails to the gaian commander have gone unanswered...their forum is a beehive of planning and 'what ifs' i bet...
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Turn is in. Indeed, the Morgans are down to 6 bases, and have about nothing left to resist.

Uni probe spotted at the western peninsula, and a Spartan cruiser in the base radius of that southernmost Morgan base. Quite some Spartan air trafic to be seen around some Morgan bases, but that is to be expected.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• whats the point gaians will be swept out quickly,and us at the same time,after hive is waxed

BTW

why do people insist on using sleep on garrisons? it makes them enter the transport,so instead of grabbing the colony pod it grabs a cop and leaves my pod high and dry. H does the exact same thing as L

will play the turn tonight, although i would like to get input back from CT first

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Actually, if the Gaians would do an attack now, it will probably be more easy. Can't imagine much Spartan defenders left on for instance the former UN bases.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Here is the mid\end turn and im posting the end turn now.so its more for seeing what i did then commenting. i would have posted it, but i was very busy playing a SP smax game i want to finish...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Looks ok, just first glance.
                    I can see drop transport delivered colony pod to its destination, but if you plan on completing the sensor, the base will have to be delayed. Remember that you cannot complete a senser after you established a base, even though you started building it before. So drop transport will have to wait.
                    Mart
                    Map creation contest
                    WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• other terrain objects complete even with a base present,AFAIK. as long as the former order is given before the base is made?
                      ill have to test it,but im 99% sure ive done that in singleplayer succesfully many times
                      Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 11, 2005, 08:09.

Comment

• AFAIK, the sensor must first be completed before the colony is founded. The work was abandonned if a base was first established.
                        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
                          AFAIK, the sensor must first be completed before the colony is founded. The work was abandonned if a base was first established.

Geo is right.

Just examined Morgan's devastation. I fear Morgans might not hang on for 3 years. We will then have to steal Fusion.

But by that stage who know?

Spartans could be right re over by Christmas.

Our failure to infiltrate Spartans proved all our downfalls.

Comment

• Plus that 'lucky' invasion that evaded our patrols

Comment

• ok,ill build the base anyhow and move the formers.a sensor is not as important as base turn advantage at this point.25% wont really matter when they have chaos marines vs our police guy

Comment

• How about crashrushing a planet buster while simultaneously building a transport cruiser to take it away? Guess we still have enough crawlers for a fusion powered one?
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X