Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    Mr EagerBeaver\Mr +1 has started a new turn tracking thread,and also encourages feedback their on defence

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    I think they hit an earthquake back in the early game. For the rest, just bolstering I think, unless they have a retaliation agreement with the Gaians.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    this post was deleted by Datajack Roze!
    Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 13, 2005, 08:57.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    i could load up the game in a different folder, depending on how bad we want a aircraft carrier

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Darn, I'm mixing up SMAC mods here. In most of them the air cargo ability comes way sooner.

And Mart, simply meant using the existing crawlers to prototyperush a fusion Planet Buster design.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    i can see the usefullness of a transport carrier,except we dont have nanometalurgy.

that speedy supply design has always been my long time love i think i build a dozen(or two) every game i play. im fairly well versed in crawlers as opposed to before when i didnt have a clue how to upgrade.
    Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 12, 2005, 15:58.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoModder
    ... crashrushing ...
    is it like speedy crashlanding?

I would like to point Rover Fusion Supply
    - Rover chassis
    - Fusion reactor
    - supply equipment
    cost 3 rows!!!
    the same as standard crawler - but 2 move points.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    How about crashrushing a planet buster while simultaneously building a transport cruiser to take it away? Guess we still have enough crawlers for a fusion powered one?

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    ok,ill build the base anyhow and move the formers.a sensor is not as important as base turn advantage at this point.25% wont really matter when they have chaos marines vs our police guy

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Plus that 'lucky' invasion that evaded our patrols

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Originally posted by GeoModder
    AFAIK, the sensor must first be completed before the colony is founded. The work was abandonned if a base was first established.

Geo is right.

Just examined Morgan's devastation. I fear Morgans might not hang on for 3 years. We will then have to steal Fusion.

But by that stage who know?

Spartans could be right re over by Christmas.

Our failure to infiltrate Spartans proved all our downfalls.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    AFAIK, the sensor must first be completed before the colony is founded. The work was abandonned if a base was first established.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    other terrain objects complete even with a base present,AFAIK. as long as the former order is given before the base is made?
    ill have to test it,but im 99% sure ive done that in singleplayer succesfully many times
    Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 11, 2005, 08:09.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Looks ok, just first glance.
    I can see drop transport delivered colony pod to its destination, but if you plan on completing the sensor, the base will have to be delayed. Remember that you cannot complete a senser after you established a base, even though you started building it before. So drop transport will have to wait.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    Here is the mid\end turn and im posting the end turn now.so its more for seeing what i did then commenting. i would have posted it, but i was very busy playing a SP smax game i want to finish...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X