No announcement yet.

2191-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should i send a thank-you to morgans? andid remains quiet,and im unused to charity cases and how to handle them. herc?
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Yes send a thank you. And ask can we have some more ecs for past donations.
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

'hi morgans,im cata.thanks for the ec. more? ''

lol couldnt resist

message sent.i sound like a charity speaker well i think i got the most diplomatic possible tone\message for the subject anyway.
        Last edited by Kataphraktoi; November 6, 2005, 20:05.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

And that is not be so glad you are doing it.
          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

I have opened the turn but that is all.

The Gaians have sent us Orbital Spaceflight. Thanks it will take some time to build sats though.

Comment

But that is one less step we have to do though.

Comment

That is correct. I am not un appreciative.

Comment

I have sent end turn 2196 to Mart, Cata and Forest. If anyone else wants it, let me know.

As mentioned Gaians sent Orbital Spaceflight.

From Yang Mines we sent missile bomber to take out Yang 1-3r-1 defender. Then we tackled Yang base and captured it and Yang contacted us to offer peace. We accepted. In addition we secured a loan from Yang which allowed us to hurry a number of units.

Comment

well except it dosnt have a sav attached

and i didnt get the email till 5 mins ago. think my mail server is malfunctioning atm

Comment

• Things are starting to look up.

Comment

• Dictator for a day?

I will be away from early 16 Nov to late 20 Nov. If the turn arrives on the 19 Nov, feel free to have a look and maybe even play it or offer advice.
                        This is just to note I won't be back until late Sunday 20 Nov.

Comment

• Incredible. We have the best Hive relations for the whole game. Treaty.

Drop militia units turn out to be quite useful. Communal Nexus might use some better garrison. Spartans might want to take it, good head for future Hive takeover.

Ah, we could get a sneak attak by Yang any time soon too.
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest
                          WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• ill play it if no one is here on that date

relations with agressive ai go up when you slap em,in my experiance.i have pacted with sparta when i took a base,and gave it back when they asked for it,and stayed friendly the rest of game

Comment

• Opened the turn. Our 4-1-10 Falcon is destroyed near Fort Sol and communications are down due to Hercules approaching perihelion. Guess we have a good chance at peace for 20 turns with Yang.

I can't play the turn, I opened the turn in a modded version of SMAC.

Nice Sinder name btw.
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• lol yeah that sinder name

we have till tonight to get the sav in? (posted at 2100 and its 1300 now? sucky at military time)

Comment

Working...
                                X