Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mart
    replied
    ICS is my vote. Dense one base-space-base etc.
    We have little to loose anyway, so let us play non-standard strategies. ICS is kinda a good one, but started in 2194 is something not that many players do...

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    ok, heres my take on the sav

every city needs a few crawlers on minerals,then building CP. forget energy and focus on +2 food, +6 growth and enough minerals to swiftly make a pod. hopefully then massing crawlers(i make hundreds in short order in SP) we probe rape techs and keep up and somehow catch up on minerals and surpass.

what else is there to do? have to play it with focus on mins imho

i would suggest a 2x2 spacing for starts. then with a few min crawlers the city can begin spamming formers like mad and begin boreholes and condensers.

maybe when the smoke clears we wil have enough rebuilt to defeat who kills the spartans or the other way around. somehow we also need to ensure they weaken each other,not get stronger in the process

surely you knew all that however

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    was that sarcastic?

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Ok thanks for input

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    build a zillion crawlers, a bunch of bases to home them to,and while everyone is fighting sneak up with 10000 impact choppers and pwn

okay its a sucky plan but i have no idea where to go here

ill look at the sav tonight,just got back from a gettogether(read-exhausted) and vegetating in front of puter sounds good

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Originally posted by mart7x5
    Looks ok. If anything can look ok in this situation.
    I suspect the Spartans, having dealt us a fatal blow have moved on: we are no longer a threat.

In order to get our drone problem in control, what should we build in some bases: Punishment spheres all round or rely on RC, police. I am reluctant to build Holograms but Research Hospitals, at this point seem expensive. Any other approaches?

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Looks ok. If anything can look ok in this situation.

I would cancel "Go" order of formers in Fungal Heights. One of them can then be transported on LIT to the borehole site. So it uses one more turn for terraforming. If it is road, then the second one will use yet another turn too. Pure gain.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    look at diplo thread when your done herc,i assume your playing turn

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    how much EC are we wanting

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    oh err right on it,after checking sav. good thing you sent it,or i would have forgotten.

ill send some pms after checking the sitch.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Mid turn sent to Mart and Cata

We have not been attacked.
    We are slowly recovering.
    Gaians have not sent Orbital tech even though Spartans have it.
    Morgans have not sent ecs.

Ambassadors ?!!!!

We still are attacking Yang.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    thats not a strategy.thats a tactical attack move

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    I have opened the turn and will play soon.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    I took note.

Drop CP changed to Drop LIT.

Most other moves as before.

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    Emptying a city's defenses with missiles prior to invading it.

When done right, you do it on a coastal city with road connections, use a marine to occupy the city (or a drop unit) and move in a transport loaded with your army. In the same turn such an army can attempt to take the immediate bases around it.
    Since the Spartans most likely have infiltration on everyone now (Gaians included), they can pick a "soft" spot and hit hard that way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X