Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercules
    replied
    We will start the coup attempt during the receipt of the 2200 turn. It will be fought off but in the lead up to 2201 another attempt by Kata will be successful.

Leave a comment:

• ForesterSOF
    replied
    I will support Herc and go down in flames with him as Kata acquires a Data Coue.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Ok the Dictator will go on a vacation after MY 2200. So Kata can stage a coup for 2201: a new century and all that.

For roleplay purposes we can stage this coup both here and in the public forum. Also it would be good for the other DJs to see screen shots of the latest turns

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Hercules, as for me you have the highest regard for the way you lead the faction within last few turns. And being for the turnplay counts a lot, even if the last turn was a bit late. Drogue is an excellent CMN here also.
    I think though, that it is a good point. Kataphraktoi might take over for some time, so that would be less burden for current Dictator.
    Hey, we might roleplay then about it. Change of a dictator is an excellent story to write about.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    You didnt answer the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    It was more Ogame.

Leave a comment:

• Kataphraktoi
    replied
    i notice a certain slowdown in things...

i have gained alot of experiance i feel in actually playing the game, and could take over if you want. cIV is not an excuse to fall behind on turn sending. (hope i do not sound to harsh here) and both mart and i would seem to be active enough to get it done timely.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Also end turn 2198 sent to Forest, Kata and Mart.

Gaians have Fusion,
    Morgan will have it next 2199
    Yang 5 /6 years from now.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    sending now

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Hercules, can play the turn now?
    If not, I will play within an hour.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    No I haven't used one yet.

I see the turn is in.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    The drop transport is ready. Hercules, have you tried using it in other save game maybe? One thing is, that any unit loaded on such transport looses any move points during drop. Then the base can be established the next turn. Good thing is that drop transport can return just after new base is established.

Leave a comment:

• Hercules
    replied
    Meanwhile end turn 2197 to Forest, Kata and Mart.

Sunspots. A nuisance.

We are still in treaty with Yang. He will have Fusion in 6 years, joining Gaians and Morgan and then so will we (and Spartans- if they don't have it already).

Leave a comment:

• GeoModder
    replied
    True, C4 is more an assembly (though a nice looking one) of existing features from other games then new things. And though the religion addition is quite good, it is in essence bland compared to what it could become qua diversification.

As always, revolutionary changes in gaming will have to be done by borderline people/companies. Firaxis has become to "established" to risk that. Basically, they are too conservative.

For the record, I have to say that the possibility to shape the game in other directions seems good, and if it proves to be as good as it looks now, that would be enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• Mart
    replied
    Nope, Geo.
    If civ4 is that good game, it is only that it is not completed, or like half-made.
    Like civ3 was released too early, the same story holds for civ4. And this is not about number of bugs/hardware issues.
    The design. For me civ4 is not revolutionary enough. I lack new concepts. Promotions, UN Council or religion will not do it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X