Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Morganites

Although compensation was not demanded or stated as conditions for prevoius technology transmissions we hope to procure your econmic support for the rebuilding of the DataAngel Homeland. Thousands are still without basic supplies and power units and reports filter in daily of new Spartan Atrocities. We hope administration errors and paperwork backups which prevented the sending of these needed EC have been cleared up.

Cataphract887
    DA Ambassador

------------------------------------------------

hmmz,a little BS that came to mind(also known as RP)
    what do you think?
    edit;to late
    Last edited by Kataphraktoi; October 30, 2005, 08:03.
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Looks nice to me.

Not as blunt as I would have put it.
      You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
      There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• The fact is they have 180 EC just sitting there.

Although i cant see them being enthusiastic about sending ECs to a self-destructed faction

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• You are right.

I see help few and far between from anyone.
          You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
          There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• I like the way you have put things Cata.

Can I suggest that you keep up the diplo barrage until we hear something positive.

If anyone wants the mid save turn say so.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• please do,unless its the same my as the last one or something radical happaned.

this from CT

For context, what's your perspective on your position? From here, you look like you're badly damaged, though in a position to recover, albeit slowly.
              edit; not sure what to say to this,without feedback from you herc.

andiD has not read my PM yet,so anyones guess on when we get a reply

Comment

• He 's right.

We are slowed by our need to spend ecs on clean units. However our production capacity is reasonable.

We patrol our area especially the sea.

We are in vendetta with Yang which looks good for us so far.

To beat Spartans we need full co-operation with you and Morgan but mindful of Spartans PDL.

Note Spartans already have Orbital Spaceflight so no tech dilution unless as a signal of cooperation. So you can send without fear.

However if You and Morgan have Orbital Spaceflight, it may confuse Spartans as to how we acquired it: ie they may think we have infilration on them.
                Last edited by Hercules; October 30, 2005, 19:53.

Comment

• edited and retouched and sent the message.from now on,unless its important im assuming full diplo control and not posting every one of them,unless you disagree herc
                  Last edited by Kataphraktoi; October 30, 2005, 21:50.

Comment

• I agree Cata, just keep us up to date.

Comment

• Sorry, couldn't resist the blatant response on Maniac's post in the PWND thread.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• herc after sending last message to CT all quiet. andiD still has not responded to my first message. unless they pmed you i would say they are ignoring us

Comment

• with spartans calling elections,cannot we all just vote for yang? last time i checked they could not overrule all of us yet,or...did they aquire yangs promise of support ? gaia has not dl-ed the sav yet so....

i should really check the sav sometime...

Comment

• I think after devastation of Morgan Indistries we can openly ask Gaians for complete cooperation. And receive from them any techs we would need to opose Spartans. Fusion Power.
                            I propose stating that to Gaians.

And besides, the precision with which Spartans took over Morganities, I think our Operation Mayhem was good in place. Still I am not sure if we were scheduled for similar fate or not. Maybe not maybe yes. Then denying Virtual World and Cyborg Factory was a good move.
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest
                            WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• i have asked for that,in a sense. they are very inactive though ,as bT is on vacation and who knows about CT

i believe operation mayhem was incorrect at second glance. the attacking force they had upon reloading and checking S,showed they couldnt or probably wouldnt have kept it up with smart playing from us. i would have sacrificed everything to mae 1-turn jets and fight them off no matter what the cost, which is what im succesfully using in cgn21,that is,recycling formers into cities as hive to build nearly 150 jets in 2 turns IIRC.in no way do i blame anyone for it though-i thought it was best thing to do,too.

Comment

• There is still the problem of sunspots ( which has aided the Spartans no end).

Our new bases might help.

So we need them to transfer fusion units and other units for replication.

Comment

Working...
                                X