Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I contacted Andid ( Morgans) re sending ecs.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• whoops,am i still morgan ambassador then? thought you indeed were in full control. PM me or post here if you want me to act as such then,or if forester\someone else is
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• As far as I know we are all lurkers who give .2 cents once and a while.
        You have two choices in life; Explore and learn or Vegetate.
        There is a reason for everything.

Comment

• Cataphract: Thanks for hanging in here as Ambassador.

We need to know Morgan's view on things and we need to know the Gaians view on things.

Are we in a loose Alliance or not?

Given the current situation regarding ourselves are we in a strong alliance or not

What are the implications of our current diplomatic situation seeing that we boosted both factions techs and still can do so? Intel Integ (Morgans)

Comment

• Even from a self interest perspective, it is in their interests to keep the conflict going, that is, assist our war effort : with tech ; with ecs.
            Last edited by Hercules; October 13, 2005, 21:18.

Comment

• I see the alliance as words only.

M and G have all they can from us at the momentl

The only thing they would be interested in is us giveing S a black eye and any future things we could give them (ie tech, bases, units, etc).

Just thinking. Could we some how allin with Yang and pull him into the conflict with S so we give them a bigger black eye.

Comment

• Fusion would help.

Comment

• The only way we can get Hive to war with Sparta is blaming Sparta for our probe actions on the Hive... and we're running out of not-encrypted Hive bases in our area.
                  He who knows others is wise.
                  He who knows himself is enlightened.
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Cataphract: Thanks for hanging in here as Ambassador.

We need to know Morgan's view on things and we need to know the Gaians view on things.

Are we in a loose Alliance or not?

Given the current situation regarding ourselves are we in a strong alliance or not

What are the implications of our current diplomatic situation seeing that we boosted both factions techs and still can do so? Intel Integ (Morgans)
                    sure,i should prolly post in the main forum to notify,so they know you arnt alone(and make sure they dont think we are 1-man faction)

im not sure from your posts,is that all rehtorical questions or what you want me to pm about?

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• is forester still gaian ambassador? (unlcear if we have faction specific ambassadors or just 1 at a time)

Comment

• Have no Idea.

If I am better update my knowlege of them starting with inteligence data reprts from our operatives.

Comment

• I received via Comm Channel that Morgan will send ecs next turn.

Can this be confirmed?

Comment

• Can my Ambassador negotiate Orbital Spaceflight from the Gaians.
                            And can my Ambassador negotiate Fusion, from the Gaians also, even if via delivering Fusion unit.

ForestSF?
                            Cata?
                            Mart?

Comment

• spartta should have fusion or be getting it,so ill see about the tech.
                              and ill ask the morgans about possibilites of after-payments on tech

err they have 180 EC atm why the delay?

Comment

• To Gaian Union

DataAngel think tanks would like to know when the transmission of Orbital Spaceflight can be arranged. We would also like to know if you intend to send Fusion to us.

Cataphract887
                                DA Ambassador

--------------------------------------------------

have you sent any diplo pm's herc? not sure what the standing dialogue is

edit;wish you played the turn earlier or gave me a bop(its really no prob to me if i get pm's),im totaly exhausted. hows that for the gaian message?

Comment

Working...
                                X