Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Infotrader/Infiltrator Network - Diplomacy plug-in (III)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I am pissed off with the Spartans, but that doesn't mean because we totally are in to 'Operation Mayhem', that we also do not get pisched of with our fellow faction pact mates.

The remaining factions need to know we are on edge.

What we do will effect things.

Do not write us off just yet.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• We stirred things pretty well already.
      I think Spartans have difficult decisions now. We killed their trade with Morganities. They must feel that global anti-Spartan coalition may become truth, and add to it possible Hive attack on Spartans may bring their power down.
      Mart
      Map creation contest
      WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• hive are rabidly assaulting morgan with a large stack of infantry,and stupidly(imho) they are using interceptors to take them...

thats gonna get me hauled off for interogations for sure
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• And what do you think about this?
          ==============
          Data Angels Information Bulletin
          Snowflake's Heaven, September 27, 2189

Data Angels through serious political changes

After short time of turmoil within the faction, caused by abandoning half of its bases and massive exodus of population never before seen on Chiron, the faction enters its new order. IT Hercules grasps the power as the sole leader of the faction. DA Council now serves the new Dictator without any executive powers as advising body only.

The events, though seemingly not probable in a faction valuing freedom and with strong anarhist tendencies of its members were felt as necessary for bringing the faction back to order by DA Council.

First succesful counterstrikes
          DA Military also reports first succesful counterstrikes against Spartan needlejet raids. Spartan raids surprise a bit DA analysts. "They send their best experienced military in obsolete equipment for almost certain suicide missions without appropriate air cover" said IT Mart. "Although the history recorded already similar strategy in the Morgan Industries Incident, it seemed though, it would no longer be used without a legitimate reason. Despite Spartan philosophy, I still feel compasion for those soldiers who had to sacrifice their lives without any good reason."
          Last edited by Mart; September 27, 2005, 20:24.
          Mart
          Map creation contest

Comment

• Well, if the infantry has no armor, then your <6> interceptors can easily still kill no armor infantry, even with 50% penalty. At least they get morale upgrade. It may be just for training purposes. Bombers would be better, I agree. Notice, Hive has no tacticals, then where Morgans would train interceptors?
            Mart
            Map creation contest

Comment

• Preparing for the Spartans of course.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• their tacticals have aproached death,something 70% damage or more

did we actually wax some spartans? i havnt loaded the sav,if there is one passed

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

• Yes, Hercules took down both elite B4.

So should I post that Information Bulletin?
                  Mart
                  Map creation contest

Comment

• As fun as that bit about the dictator is, we don't want to give the Spartans Any additional excuses to continue their war or carry it out to a greater degree. We should wait a little while to see what happens and then go ahead with it if it won't make any difference. Not exactly in the spirit of RP to wait, I know, but as unlikely as it may be it could have an impact on the health of our faction. "Legitimacy" might just be important in our dealings with the M and G, as well.
                    Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

Comment

• what happaned to my post

Comment

• Originally posted by Cataphract887
                          i agree
                          I removed the < before the i for this quote
                          Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• That will teach ya not to write proper English.
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

Comment

• For clarification, as ' Dictator' am I also our Ambassador.

I hope not.

If our allies think you have all gone they won't bother to much with keeping us alive.

Otoh, our Ambassador can carry out very useful negotiations in securing us techs and ecs.

Ecs for our upgrades and techs for reduced costs of better defensive units, which will hurt Spartans.
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X