Turns 2171- 2180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns 2171- 2180

I have opened the turn and it is as Geo reported.

I did not accept Morgan Pact.

Zak wouldn't trade and Lal wouln't talk.

I think Morgan is battling Mws rather than Yang though I note he is at vendetta with Yang who has moved his forces in that direction.
    Last edited by Hercules; May 14, 2005, 20:27.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

EM has grown to size 8, and as suggested I am building Bioenhancement .

We kinda agreed to build a new base at 22,56 but I wonder because of the height above sea level if 23,57 is not better or did we also agree to that change earlier.

I moved our transort next to the sea pod for next turn unless there is a urgent need to pop it now.

Snowflake, that peaceful haven is building our first F6 defensive unit.

Our western sea probe is heading out towards Lal's sea base: with the aim to steal Cyber unless the Spartans trade it to us before that.

Moved the LIT to collect the Fungy Mark1 but probably could have have saved 1/3 or 2/3 move points towards Pholus Ridge, if I had given it more care: sorry.

Main builds in the base queues are Habs and Network nodes. Maybe next turn we could rush a few more NNs to increase research rate and provide additional drone control.

There are a number of formers to decide about. The one just finished on the borehole: Should it continue towards Googlieplex or join that other former to move to 13, 67? to build a sensor for that new base? or would that use to much time.

There is also the former near EM to think about.

We will need new COPs or move some inland ones in the meantime. Heavens Gate can supply a Cop for the new base near the Monolith.

The Gaian base 'Lily of the Valley' is building a CP so maybe it will go towards one of those Gaian placeholder tiles. Gaia's Landing is building an air unit so it may be prudent to be prepared to move from that fungus to another hiding place.

it would be good to know if the Spartans are going to trade Cyber to us.

Comment

Ok, my 2 cents for the former and worker department:

former 29.67 activate and move to 26.66 for a farm. Much better there and it can team up with that former next to SH in 2 turns for a solar collector. Fungal heights has plenty of forests to work on so...
      former 19.67 --> construct road
      Why putting 'go' commands on units? More chance if you move them manually that they will succeed entering a tile on 2/3 movement.
      formers 25.75 --> solar collector
      Crawler on 19.71 to 19.69 and collect minerals there. Googlieplex worker from 19.69 to 19.71. We receive 2 extra energy in that base then, increasing psych and labs.

I don't know about a base on 13.67, not a good location IMO.
      14.70 sounds much better for me, although extra work is needed on that spot. The Mk1 fungy's purpose is perfect for that.

If 13.67 basesite goes through, then move both formers from the borehole to 13.67 for the sensor, if not, let that last one on the borehole help the road on 17.69. Then the LIT could move a bit closer to the 14.70 site with the fungy in cargo.

How about relocating the chopper to another base? It bothers production in FH now...
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

We could hurry a hab complex, most usefull in Kodycryptor I think.
        And perhaps Kahlua Probing a COP instead of an AC?
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Thanks Geo, noted atm.

From memory 13,67 was well placed for positive sea pod and tile bonus.

Good idea to relocate the unity chopper.

I did move that former step by step but it stuck, I just didn't change it atm to blank rather than go.

I would be ok with hurrying the Hab complex in KC.

I thought we would have enough time in KP to build AC and then build a Cop, especially if waiting to build sensor., but I suppose it's as easy to do it as proposed.

I think we need some more opinions on new South Western base site: 13,67, 14,70 or other.

Comment

Well, 13.67 is a good place for a sensor regardless if a base will be founded or not on that spot.
            Ok, the AC first then. EM will be a better spot for building probes anyway when the BC is finished.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Turn 2171
              • I would recommend Bioenhacement Center in SH first, then a plane. And remember that a simple needlejet, Beaver B-6 is cheaper to prototype. So maybe do a Bioenhacement and prototype Beaver B-6 then do F-6. We will need bombers too.
              • One worker in EM does fungus which is only +1 nutrient. We should rearrange workers there.
              • We may move a probe team from Heavens Gate towards the planned base nearby. As for the tile where that base should be - Hercules you decide whatever you consider more appropriate.
              • Maybe Kahlua Probing could do a COP now?
              • That former on rocky near EM - start road and then mine. The former from borehole tile move NW twice where. Just a moment. Do we plan on making sensor on planned base location?
              • Former near Gemka's Loft. I think farm and solar. This is also Ridge tile, Imagine how much energy we may get ther, it is over 1100 meters.
              • When we get rid of fungus from the ridge north of SH we may use it for nutrient boost and energy too. It is ridge after all. An Echelon mirror? Echelon mirror in other location now? Where? or maybe let us make boreholes for now?
              • Yes, we dangerously overcame Morganities in ranking...
              • Hercules, please, if you remember this - clean the commlink from what I left last turn. Especially that nasty thing in Morganic one.
              Mart
              Map creation contest
              WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Commlink COMMLINK :P
                Mart
                Map creation contest

Comment

End turn sent to you for last comments

Comment

The former on 29.67 hasn't moved to 26.66 for farm planting?
                    Believe me, that former is really doing nothing on 29.67
                    No hurrying for the Hab Complex in Kodycryptor?

And I hate the sight of automated formers. Too much change we lose a terraforming turn, and in the case of that ridge tile they are both working apart now. So it takes longer before that tile brings up.
                    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I'll look at these former moves again. Ah that 'a' right, I merely clicked farm solar road.

Re: Rushing Hab in KC, I thought about it, but it is expensive to rush it this turn.
                      I 'll look at again though.
                      Last edited by Hercules; May 15, 2005, 17:30.

Comment

I intend to send the turn on just after my midnight, about two hours from now.

Comment

I will not be around, I'm afraid.
                          Remember commlink.
                          And really do Bioenhancement in SH first, then Beaver B6 and then fighter F6
                          Mart
                          Map creation contest

Comment

I revied the end turn. One thought about that new base south-west from Kahlua Probing. If there is going to be a sensor on the spot of the base, please be advice that while it is possible to build a base on a sensor, it is not possible to complete a sensor on a base tile when it was started before establishing the base. The order gets cancelled. This way we will have to wait with establishing the base till the moment when the sensor is there. Please be aware of this.
                            Mart
                            Map creation contest

Comment

Yes I know about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X