No announcement yet.

Angels M.Y. 2102 - MY2110

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new base on the beginning of the river around Enigma Machine and one on the corner of the bay for our first coastal city. After all, we need to get a coastal city with some infrastructure going so that when the foil probes start up (along with sea colony pods) we have a decent place to pump them out.

Most certainly need one on the ridge as well, though, to take advantage of all of those rainy tiles. Perhaps wait on the coastal one for the next cp round.

As far as longer term planning (especially after we have a decent group of formers and IA) putting a base directly west of our Eastern probe team would allow us to have nice rich access to a bunch of rocky squares to crawl to that one base for heavy SP building.

It looks like we're probably on a peninsula but should we send the next scout SW just to make sure? One thing I often like to do is keep one scout inside my territory just to make sure I know my territory fully and as it's generally constantly expanding the scout is always busy, and once it has been, we have another outer scout.

On exploring I think keeping them going in the way they're facing is probably best, maybe have the SE one scout out the outline of the coast...
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Wow this game is going fast!!
      Attached Files
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Latest explorations (and I'm off to bed, g'night! )
        Attached Files
        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

G'morning, Maki...

FlameFlash, I think it's better to let our SE probe do the scouting to the SW. The northern probes are in a better position to continue as far as they can and on the way infiltrate the Hive.

Further more, what tile separation we will found our future bases? Foolish is in favour of 3-4 tile separation, I'm fond of a minimum of 2 tiles and in favour of 3-tile. What's the others' opinion?
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I usually do X-o-o-X myself, since no bas usually uses much outsde the basic 8.

Comment

So, end of this thread appearantly, we've reached year 2110

One last thing for the next turn. I'm in favour of risking popping the pod on 21.57 with the probe so he can pass there easily. Looking at the terrain further north-northeast it's the best change that a landbridge continues to the Hive.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
              X