No announcement yet.

Moderator Game News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mart has confirmed that he would have a reload message. I think you need to talk to him.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Received this PM from the Gaians. Drogue or Method, would you please give them an answer to this? Thanks!

extension
      Greetings Snowflake!

Gaians need an extension of at least 24h ours as the decision made this turn can even be crucial to our survival, see details at our forum, please ("plan for action 2156")!

Noone is online right now and Im going offline in an hour, so please answer this on turn tracking thread..

regards,
      binTravkin
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Umm two more people have signed up for the CMNs forum.

Ofcourse I didn't authorise them, just recording the fact.

middleman 03-01-2005 Pending
        Rexhasta 06-10-2004 Pending

Comment

Ahh thanks Kody. Looks like I haven't checked for a long time.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Actually, I don't see Rexhasta's name in the CMN list. I have PMed middleman couple days ago. He hasn't been on line since 1/5 (registered 1/3). I'll PM Ming to remove him. I'm waiting to see if Drogue knows what this is about before I PM Ming though, so that I could ask him two things in one PM.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
            X