No announcement yet.

Smac Dg Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he said he wanted to know what map we were using before he chose.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
      Did you use the Data Angel graphics?
      yup, look at your faction symbol in that council shot i gave myself the pirates and let cedayon have the regular morgan graphics. just thought it would be really confusing having 3 morgans.

i could change it to something else if you want. it'd be quite simple (angels just happened to be the first in alphabetical order)

Comment

Assuming no-one else wants to use them, I'd prefer to go witht he PK graphics.

Comment

ok, well since this is too big to attach, download the entire set from here (that *should* work)

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
              I think he said he wanted to know what map we were using before he chose.
              It'll probably be DDUBM, unless there's some major problem with that. Should we put it to a vote?
              Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Sorry if it seems a stupid question... but what exactly *IS* DDUBM?

Comment

DDUBM sounds fine to me... (it stands for Dilithium Dad's Ultimate Builder Map)

Someone's, ah, going to have to tell me how to, uh, play PBEM, though

Comment

Basically, you recieve your turn via email, load it, enter your password, play the turn, end it, and click 'save & exit' on the next player's password screen. Then zip the file and email it on to the next player.

Comment

And about DDUBM - where can I find it?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.
                      Last edited by GeneralTacticus; February 8, 2003, 01:25.

Comment

btw, here's my faction with the names personalized a bit (IIRC, you have to have it on your computer, or else the names don't work properly).
                        Attached Files

Comment

BTW, here's the map if you don't have it
                          Attached Files

Comment

So... since I don't have access to SMAC yet, what's with the map? Why this one, what is it like etc? And are we doing SMAX or SMAC? And what version? And when am I able to choose my bloody faction and let everyone get on with things? Oh... Three days or so. It's about time! Well, suits you. Assclown.
                            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Well, I'd prefer to play the Pirates, but that's kind of annoying with DiDad's map where lots of land mass has been added, and where the land has been improved for builders, but not the sea.
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

that, and i've stolen their graphics

Comment

Working...
                                X