No announcement yet.

Smac Dg Pbem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Lets show Archaic I am better than him at his own playstyle)
    Doing so pretty much blows your claim that Planned/Green is better than FM right out of the water, even if you do manage to do better than him.

Comment

Lmao. Translation : "Ok, you're better. But I'm right though."
      Wait till 2200, then...
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

You haven't done better than me, as any look at the stats will show, and you aren't even using your own playing style. You're trying to emulate mine (And do a right poor job of it too.). Thanks for the concession of defeat.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Yeah, sure... We'll compare the score at the end of the game, though I consider I have sort of an advance.

Comment

Lmao. Translation : "Ok, you're better. But I'm right though."
            Wait till 2200, then...
            You didn't understand a word I just said, did you? I'll try again, in bigger letters.

EVEN IF YOU DO BETTER THAN ARCHAIC USING HIS PLAYSTYLE (WHICH, SO FAR, YOU HAVEN'T), THAT DOES NOT IN ANY WAY PROVE YOUR CLAIM THAT PLANNED/GREEN IS BETTER THAN FM. IT PROVES ONLY THAT YOU ARE BETTER AT USING FM/WEALTH.

Did you get it that time?

Comment

Theres no need to yell like that. And Planned / Green is better than FM which I'll show you in the mid and late game.

Comment

Then why aren't you using it in the early game? If you admit that FM's better in the early game, then why did you oppose FM ever being voted in?
                Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Cause its two different playstyles :
                  1) Early Game, FM ; MidGame, Planned ; Late Game, Green
                  2) Early Game, Planned ; MidGame, FM ; Late Game, Green
                  or the alternative, not the more effective though : take 1) or 2) and skip midgame.
                  But FM is not objectively better than Planned or Green. Neither Planned over FM, etc... It's a balanced game, cant you see ?

Comment

And yet you have constantly insisted that we must never, ever, go FM, and that Palnned /Green is better than it... which you have now contradicted (again) by saying that FM works at certain points in the game. Are you ever going to make up your mind?

Comment

Oh, and...

Theres no need to yell like that.
                      When people completely fail to understand you the first time you say something, it is generally accepted practise to tell them rather more forcefeully the next time.

Comment

I indeed notice that you speach were rather forcefully conviction than mutual agreement on a discussion. Fascist.

And I indeed forgot to mention the game reasons : A DG sounds funnier if people advocates different ideals than to do calculations to determine which one is the quickest, more efficient, etc... We're not the Consciousness...

Comment

Re the thread topic I have already posted I 'll play Deirdre.
                          On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

hmm, will we start as soon as we have factions for everyone? and also, i'd like to switch my faction to morgan (unless that'd just get too confusing having 3 morgans. though we could i guess put morgan's stats on say, the peacekeepers using FACEdit)

i may also try this challenge one day...
                            Last edited by Method; February 5, 2003, 18:52.

Comment

We're still waiting for MWIA who was going to be back in a week I believe. And have we decided on the final rules??
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

MY: 2166 (i accidentally played an extra turn)
                                SE: Free Market/Wealth
                                Comlinks: Yang (Treaty) / Zakharov (Treaty)
                                Bases: 12 (0 in GA )
                                Pop: 42 council votes...
                                Tech: Cent. Eco., Biogen, Info. Net's, Ind. Base, S. Psych, Ethic. Calc., Plan. Net's, SotHB, Ind. Econ., Ind. Auto Doc.Mob Appl. Phy. Doc. Flex, HEC, Doc. Loy
                                Researching: Intel Integ
                                Tech Cost: 647
                                TpT: 48.....
                                Net Income: 35 Credits a Year
                                Projects: HGP, WP and VW under construction
                                Units
                                20 Formers (2 in Production), 2 lost
                                3 Scout Patrols, 2 lost
                                6 Supply Crawlers (5 in Production...i wouldn't have had that many had it not been for an AA)
                                1 AA LOST
                                2 Trance plasma sentinels in prod (having problems with worms )

1 creche, 3 RTs, 2 nodes.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X