Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I reg'd in mid January, so it's been less than 4 months for me... I've kinda tapered off recently, or I would have hit 1000 more quickly. None of us have anything at all on Trip, though

Comment

• Likewise. I think I hit it with about 13 posts per day (~2-3 months) but I went down a lot since. Trip did it because of all the DGs at once though. But come on, you're a King without a custom Avatar. This can't be right. Why no avatar or sig?
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• How about a competition to find an avatar for Cedayon?

*WoA starts rummaging through old .jpgs*

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• No, hence why it is police business. If it is a threat to the security of our nation that is beyond police business. If the Hive are sending lightly armoured troops to attack us, that is a military issue.
          So send us some damn troops, then see how your commanders react when they find they've got less troops to invade the Hive with... and this matter would fall under the jurisdiction of the SCCDF if it was a threat to the security of NA, since their job is to defend NA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cedayon
            *nudges post count up to 1000 with this post*

Well, with all the Emperors around I'm nothing special, but I get to wear a bigger crown now
            Three months to King

I think it took me a year to make it to King... back in the good old days
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• How about a competition to find an avatar for Cedayon?
              I'd try - I see lots of good pictures in my travels - but I don't have a very good graphics manipulation program.
              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Free, transforms formats (from .bmp to .png for instance), resizes and crops pictures. Colour, brightness, gamma and other altering features too. I could figure it out, so anyone can. I use it to actually view pictures too.

Oh, and the text-browser emulation feature of Opera7 is rather funky. Let me take a screenshot. (And, by Whoot, my own website looks perfect on text-only.)
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• /me pokes the nerve stabled Maniac... "borrows" some microcredits from him, and goes to play in the arcade.
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• HEY ! I was using Maniac as a table. Now you've spilt my Xenobrew.

*Puts Maniac in "Dog" position to make him a more stable table*

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• I'm not an avatar/sig kinda guy, sorry

Comment

• Bah! Taking such advantage of a poor nerve stapled person! Isn't anyone gonna help me? (I guess I can know the answer on that question myself ) I mean, the are starting to eat my toes.
                        Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                        Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• /me pushes in DBTS, who is now under the control of an evil SETSP mind control probe.

now sir, are you ready to help maniac get un-nerve stapled? (however the hell you do that...)
                          /me orders the SETSP officer to nod DBTS's head up and down
                          ah, splendid. get to work!

Comment

• /me ducks, as one of his intelligence teams seemingly emerge from the shadows and doorways of the Rec. Commons, grab Maniac from underneath WoA's drinks, and disappear with him, but not before catching every one of the drinks, mixing them, and handing WoA a new (and very tasty) "secret-agent-man" cocktail.

What was that? Did anyone see anything? Where is Maniac? And WTF is this drink? Mmmmm.... it's good

/me rushes outside, see's that his plan has worked, and Maniac is sitting on the Rec. Commons roof, a little dazed and confused, but minus one nerve staple. DBTS however, is nowhere to be found...
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Wha' wazh in tha' - hic! - Schenobroo?

*WoA slumps in a happy mumbling heap*

Ish wherry tashty - hic!

-Jam

Comment

• Drunkards.

* GeneralTacticus orders the Centralis police to drag WoA into a backroom and dunk his head in a bucket of water.

Comment

Working...
                                X