This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. President
    I didn't know Monica had great-grandchildren.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• You remember her? She was from California, had dark hair, big fan of cigars? Although I think any of her descendents alive in this Mission Year would be further down the family tree than great-grandchildren. What game year is it, anyway?
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• Oh Monica Lewinsky. :slapheadsmilie:

I was thinking about Monica from Friends. (Although the young secretary in question is much nicer even than Courtney Cox - and about 10 years younger )

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Oh I thought they were non-fire breathing gumselthingers or so.

Gumtelfittrickber IIRC.
          GTLFTTRCBR

Oh Monica Lewinsky. :slapheadsmilie:

You mean :idiot: =
          <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
          Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• The current game year in MY 2282, although the longevity vaccine means that people live far longer now - after all, how do you think we're all still alive?

Comment

• Thanks Lem. that's what I am.

-Jam

Comment

• On the subject of smilies, how do I insert the bouncing green one into my posts? I have it here, but only as an attachment.

-Jam
                Attached Files

Comment

• :bounce:
                  <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                  Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• :bounce : (without the spaces, of course)

Comment

• Thanks x 2

Trial

Nice

-Jam

Comment

• Call in the troops! They've invaded again

Comment

• That's strange, I only released 1 .

*Listens to whispers*

WTF? They can breed? But there was only one...

HELP ME!
                          A
                          AAAAaaagh...

-Jam

Comment

• oh crap not AGAIN!.....call in the special troops....i would call my bunnies but well the bouncy thingies and my bunnies like eachother....and i dont want a cross between a and a bunny....:horror: ....so cant we use lemmies undead army?
                            Bunnies!
                            Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                            God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                            'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Perhaps... but where *IS* Lemmy?

Comment

• *sends in the reverse engineered units to chase off the Gumtelfittrickbers*

Comment

Working...
                                X