X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worry not, I get the impression this isn't at all uncommon

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathByTheSword
      hello every one at this forum....i want to say i want tell you we are sorry for this outburst of our dear friend DBTS....we are having a party and well we all drunk....execpt me because i have to drive....right now we see DBTS falling from a chair.....
      Bartender, what had you added to my beer?! I have just seen DBTS falling off the chair!

Comment

• Well, of the two bartenders, one is banned and the other is Finnish... that should give you an idea how much you should trust the drinks here

Comment

• MWIA, from your avatar and location change I gather that you've achieved victory in the C3DG (obviously I can't go over to that part of the forum to check, that would be against principle)...

Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maniac
            And WoA, how do you mean if the price is negotiable? Would you want Talisker Whisky instead?

(+1)
            I'll be wanting the whiskey (with an "e" - its not that vile American whisky) Its pretty expensive if I have to buy my own. (Always wait for someone else to get drunk enough to buy a round of drinks )

Cheers all. Prost!

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cedayon
              Well, of the two bartenders, one is banned and the other is Finnish... that should give you an idea how much you should trust the drinks here
              MANIAC IS BANNED?!
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• /me loots the bar
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Is this true? Maniac is banned? We need information, dammit!

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Maybe Cedayon thought TKG is a bartender
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• /me intercepts DBTS with the loot and robs him
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• *smacks forehead* TKG isn't the other bartender?

Sorry about that

Comment

• /me sends secret special forces bunny brigade after lemmy to take back the loot
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• Calm down people, calm down. The rumours of my banning have been greatly exaggerated. () Kassiopeia and I are indeed the bartenders, though I have to admit I'm hardly serving drinks anymore when people ask for it. The good side of that is that I set up a student exchange program with Gaia (before the war started). Those students, mostly female and Japanese, perform my job and are serving everybody to earn a few millicredits.
                            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Those students, mostly female and Japanese, perform my job and are serving everybody to earn a few millicredits.

Do they..err provide ahm, special ..*wink* *wink* services?
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• Well as said they serve everybody no matter what they ask, so you can always try. Don't blame me though if one of them kicks you somewhere vulnerable.
                                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                                X