X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, DBTS is correct.

Comment

• What actually happened to TKg ? I think I understand he's been frobidden to access the net at school for "obvious exageration", but can someone please clarify ?
      "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
      "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• He uploaded an mp3 file onto the site so he could access it at school, and as a result was banned for three weeks.

Comment

• To Drogue, the correct latin is "In Memoriam", actually, feminine word declined in accusative form. ( In is always +Accusative)
          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• I'm glad someone finally told him.
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Sorry Spelling mistake has been corrected. We don't learn Latin, so I have no idea. I would use "In Memory of" but everyone else has Memoriam.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Sorry. I started it. My Latin words again...
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Funny that he's banned, and I still haven't been yet, despite telling Tassadar5000 to stuff it on two separate occasions.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

• I think the reason for that is that Ming agrees with you...

Comment

• I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• /me walks in to the rec commons looks around and sits down somewhere in the back.
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

• /me sit somewhere in the back and release a sythbunny in the rec common
                          Bunnies!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

• /me takes the synthbunny, opens a doorway and carefully sets the bunny back in synthDBTSverse *

Let the bunnies roam free in their own habitat.

Now, I'd like to bid welcome to our new citizen, Zufrix. Welcome!

/me offers Zufrix a drink *
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• /me doesnt offer Zufrix a drink because he is broke but also weclomes Zufrix to our beloved faction
                              Bunnies!

Comment

• Oh - yesterdays Xenobrew - completly untouched! I'll have that if noone else wants it....

*WoA cures hangover*

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X