Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My God, Kass, can we swop houses? It sound's wonderful up north. You can come to Darmstadt, where there's about 20 universities within 50km and I can get some peace up in the far snow fields of the north...

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• You don't need to be going to the Uni to go to the club. Anyway, Mänttä......hmmmm.......do you have a maths teacher called Hammu? Looks something like this....

If I understand this page right, he's into Anime. ^^; He should be able to help.

You might also be able to make some use out of this page. I can only see that it's got a Ranma page with a Mänttä address at the bottom, so who knows what exactly it's about. ^^;;;;;
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• Ehm. Hammu is not into anime. And Juhani (or, Tuukka) is the guy who introduced me into Evangelion in the first place.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• ...oh. ^^;
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
            *AHEM*
            Oh, that ... it looks really good, especially since it's current (title should have been more like Term V and half of Term VI news, but that would sound awkward).

Comment

• great, great. good job on those, since nobody else even seems to remember them

Comment

• boy, pand. have i got the avatar for you
                it's from that simpson's episode where the soviet union comes back and lenin comes back to life and starts wandering around saying "must...crush...capitalism, roaaaar!"
                Attached Files

Comment

• That's your new avatar, Pan, don't try to resist it

Comment

• Originally posted by TKG
                    and then there's cedayon...i think he might just spam more than even Trip

ah, nevermind
                    method=TKG, btw
                    [15:09] Method> trip
                    [15:09] Method> how long did it take you to make prince?
                    [15:09] * Trip thinks
                    [15:09] Trip> a few weeks I think
                    [15:10] Method> how many weeks?
                    [15:10] Trip> 3 or so
                    [15:10] Method> hmm, i believe we may have someone here to beat that, but i'm not sure.
                    [15:10] Trip> ?
                    [15:10] Method> oh, nevermind...
                    [15:10] Trip> no one can match me outside of OT
                    [15:11] Method> 346 (10.82 posts per day)
                    [15:11] Method> reg date: 13-01-2003
                    [15:11] Trip> 10.82? that's all?
                    [15:11] Trip>
                    [15:11] Trip> I was up to 33
                    (irrelevant information from others (kass) removed)
                    I am the only one who makes the 9 Heads of Ming quiver.

Comment

• Everybody, please read this thread:

If nobody's interested, say so, and I'll forget the whole idea.

Comment

• Come on, Trip is the post-king. Look, his joining date is the same as mine, and he's got 10 times my posts. (small exaggeration for effect)

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cedayon

That's your new avatar, Pan, don't try to resist it

I definetly prefer Stefu's Lenin :
                          Attached Files
                          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• Ehm, Pande, do you know what "porvarilenin" means?

Bourgeois Lenin.

Besides, the thing has a Christmas hat. That's as silly as, say, naming a region Xenobanana!.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by GTEverybody, please read this thread:

If nobody's interested, say so, and I'll forget the whole idea.
                              I like it GT.

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                              Besides, the thing has a Christmas hat. That's as silly as, say, naming a region Xenobanana!.
                              What would be wrong with that?
                              I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Why you should watch Evangelion.

Only one problem with that... the preamble. "Her website on Evangelion"

Comment

Working...
                                X