This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hercules
    Anyway the reason for popping in, is for a glass of rare Black Stuff, 1916 vintage to toast Kass's rise to Emperor
    Ah, how could I have forgotten?

It may not be particularly old vintage, but I'd like to toast his Imperial Highness' ascension with a yami no kowai bakemono

Originally posted by Kass
    Cedayon: Blue hair? I'm interested...
    Well, that pic in my last post is more or less what I meant

Comment

• Congrats to Kass on his ascention to Emperor-hood As I have posted, I am resigning, but hope to stick around somewhat.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• aaaww...now who am i going to race till emperor-hood?
        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
        Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemmy
          aaaww...now who am i going to race till emperor-hood?
          TKG? The other Kings?

*thinks Kass should change his location or something to "Son of Heaven" or "Prince of Heaven", just to look that much more Eastern *

Comment

• nah, i couldn't race lemmy, i'm almost there anyways sure, i'd love to race you, lemmy

Comment

• Hey, aren't you forgetting about me?

Comment

• Kass, I didnt realized you were Emperor now, when did you make it ?
                "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

• Saturday afternoon, I think.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• GT: yes i am. you are quite the little spammer, aren't you?

Comment

• I didn't realise GT and TKG are so close to each other and so close to being an emperor. Why they each only need less than 90 posts to get there. This is going to be close.
                      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Lemmy you need to spam/sorry write meaningful posts, so hard now.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• hmm, i guess i should start some long meaningless arguements too. they seem to do wonders on the post count

Comment

• Are you implying something?

In other news, the Evangelion craze is continuing. Rasbelin now has Ryoji Kaji in his avatar. And a new Finn at the Suomithreadi said she (yes, she) was interested in watching NGE.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• What is it with Finns about NGE?

Comment

• Let's see.

juhani_kahvi is the guy who made me watch it in the first place (IRL friend) . He and Anodyne are friends too, so Anodyne has seen NGE as well. Jeje2 too has watched NGE, but I don't think it has 'hit' him that hard. Ari has watched NGE because I practically shoved it down his throat (and he ended up liking it, go me). Ignorance and Hakkapeliitta/Jeki watched it because I and ari and Apocalypse talked so much about it on IRC. This new girl, Eepa, has read our ramblings in the Suomithreadi and is interested. Rasbelin downloaded parts of the NGE manga for me from some server he found, and he was curious and now has Kaji as his avatar. Dunno if he's going to watch NGE, though.

So nationality doesn't matter, the fact is that my active lobbying in our community is what has caused NGE's popularity. Stefu and Tuomerehu are adamantly refusing to watch it, and I've left it at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X