Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh hey! cool picture! i like it

Comment

Oh yes, I just added a new paragraph about Terminal Dogma's free trade zone. Is it ok Archaic?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Greetings and salutations
        Hereby i request permission to migrate to the Jedinica Vrijstaat, i'm a refugee from the Hive Faction. i am the former highest scientist in the research of controlling and manipulating the human mind. After years of loyal service i was accidently confrontated with the horrible effects of my foundings, as chairman Yang kept it in secret to avoid conscience problems. I'm also militairy trained. Lived underground for a while at the Morgans, developping centauric musical instruments.

Comment

Comrade Chris, the Immigration Review Board has looked at your request and permission has been granted! Welcome to Jedinica Vrijstaat! May your stay be long and prosperous. What base exactly would you like to migrate to? Jedinica currently consists of four bases: Concordia, Pandemonium, Sheathed Sword and Terminal Dogma. Details of the bases are provided in the first post of this thread. If you're interested in meeting other Hive refugees, I can recommend Concordia which has a large community of them.

Your Citizenship also gives you voting rights in Jedinica polls. Currently there is a poll about terraformation going on. I suggest you have a look at it.

Comment

Greetings and salutations,
            Terminal Dogma sounds right for me..
            you have my vote

Comment

Dear Jedinica citizens,

Below you can view a hologram of the longterm terraformation plans I currently have. Comments and suggestions for changes are always welcome. As you see, I haven't dotted all squares. More specifically, of the non-fungal tiles in the base radii, five rolling&rainy&0-1000m squares, one flat&rainy&1-2000m tile and two rolling&moist&1-2000m tiles. Any suggestions what I should do with them, what options I should include in a regional referendum?
              Attached Files

Comment

perhaps we should build farms+mines on at least some of the five rolling&rainy&0-1000m squares, or farm+solar, even if the nearby bases can´t use the extra nutrients, they can still be crawled for others
                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

well that's great for now (and i mean it, you do good work), but i'd personally like to see at least one borehole per base evenutally.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

Anyway, I've compiled the following statistics for Jedinica Vrijstaat:

The numbers after the Mission Years are the following: nutrient-mineral-energy production - population size. The numbers directly below the base name are the average yearly grow of nut-min-ene production. I haven't done population yet. Now I was wondering how again one was supposed to calculate the average annual percentual (or promillian for population) growth of these figures since the time of my governorship. The following is incorrect of course:

[Last Figure - First figure) / (First Figure)] * 100 / # of years

Applying that formula on the First Figure would result in a higher number than the real last Figure. So what should I do?? I don't feel very mathematical tonight...
                    I've kind of let regions other than Centralia go lately ( ( lazy!), and had to be alerted to this question by Governor Maniac... try this:
                    (1-[First Figure/Last Figure]/[# of years])*100

Ex: Nutrient growth in Sheathed Sword grew an average
                    (1-[6/7]/4)*100=3.57%/year

that is 14.29% overall for the period 2202-2206.
                    Last edited by lucky22; December 17, 2002, 18:46.

Comment

Code:
                      deleted
                      Last edited by Micha; December 18, 2002, 15:07.
                      Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

I can't view the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                          well that's great for now (and i mean it, you do good work), but i'd personally like to see at least one borehole per base evenutally.
                          There is still lots of fungus we can burn to place boreholes when the citizens desire so. For now however, with our low clean mineral limit, even using one borehole per base would immediately push in the ecological danger zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Micha
                            perhaps we should build farms+mines on at least some of the five rolling&rainy&0-1000m squares, or farm+solar, even if the nearby bases can´t use the extra nutrients, they can still be crawled for others
                            Personally I would never build farms&mines. They deliver 2-2-0, while a simple forest with tree farms present already delivers 2-2-1. Even more if hybrid forests become available.

I guess I should (when the time is there - for now there are lots of other things to terraform first) organize a poll with the options of farm&solar, forest, borehole, farm&condenser.

Comment

Micha, I cant see the picture either
                              "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
                              "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

ok, see the prob.
                                here it is again:

When I took a walk around Pandemonium´s city I found a street artist selling his drawings for almost nothing...
                                I bought that one showing the Xenobrew building at Pandemonium! Needless to say it´s one of the most visited sights in Jedinica...
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Micha; December 18, 2002, 14:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X