No announcement yet.

Official: the borehole poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you? Maybe I have a different version but I normally find i get borehole production even withfungus in the square too. I think anyway
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I have had the same experience as Maniac and Drogue, otherwise woule live in much greater fear of pops. Boreholes still give 0-6-6 when fungusized.
      Last edited by Earwicker; November 19, 2002, 17:13.

Comment

well, good, i guess. thanks then. this is why i put IIRC, instead of "i am absolutely sure"

Comment

What does IIRC stand for?
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

if i recall correctly

Comment

Fungal Pops don't destroy Boreholes, Condensors, or Mirrors. Quite handy that. I'd have to check if they stop you working them though. I don't think they do.
              Really? Cool

Comment

Just tested. Doesn't work with Condensors. Fungus pops, and the production stops.

I haven't checked with a just Condensor square yet though. Only with Condensor/farm, where the farm was destroyed. Still, since it didn't destroy the Mirrors or Boreholes, it should be fine.
                Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Working...
                X