No announcement yet.

Next ACDG: Choppers and the Cloudbase Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The drones need you. They will look for you.
    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Dogpile!!!
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by GeoModder
        Dogpile!!!

The tags work just fine.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

/me is very confused now by all the discussions about dogs and tags.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me points out that a recent tag law in Belgium is in effect for all dogs.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

This thread has been drawn too off topic
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

No it hasn't!!

Those dogs of chopper pilots should be hunted down and tagged like the atrocious scum they are!! And their freedom of movement should be reduced as well!!

Nicely done, Geo...
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Comment

Bah... Voted banana on the chopper (there wasn't a 'no' option ) and no where I could... banana where I couldn't.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Xenobanana is "no" option.

Comment

Googlie's suggestion in another thread would work well for all but the Chopper movement change. We have already voted to drop it by 2 (IIRC), and MAY still vote to reduce by a further 1. There WILL need to be a different text file for this DG. I guess for those who are playing PBEMs/different mods of SMAC/X they will need to decide whether SMAC and the DG is enough a part of their life to sacrifice a measly 700 or so MB of their hard drive for a second install, or a pitiful 20 seconds' worth of work in changing the text files over before playing the DG save. That is if they need to play the save at all...

I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Frankly I find it more difficult remembering passwords than I see the problems in having a dual install or changing a file or two over each time.
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                        X